Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Whitehall’s left A League Of Their Own 12:10 - Feb 9 with 1926 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bit sh1t that

Romesh Ranganathan is his replacement.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Jack Whitehall’s left A League Of Their Own on 12:11 - Feb 9 with 1922 viewsKieran_Knows

Why's he left?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jack Whitehall’s left A League Of Their Own on 12:16 - Feb 9 with 1899 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Jack Whitehall’s left A League Of Their Own on 12:11 - Feb 9 by Kieran_Knows

Why's he left?

New opportunities in the states

So much for that ‘if one goes, we all go’ line. The show won’t be the same without him I reckon.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Jack Whitehall’s left A League Of Their Own on 12:24 - Feb 9 with 1855 viewsIpswichKnight

Jack Whitehall’s left A League Of Their Own on 12:16 - Feb 9 by The_Romford_Blue

New opportunities in the states

So much for that ‘if one goes, we all go’ line. The show won’t be the same without him I reckon.

Interesting, read this in PopB1tch last week

"There's trouble brewing backstage at which banter-heavy gameshow? The cheeky chappy host was cracking some jokes about the wife of one of the panellists in the green room - and was quickly treated to a smack in the mouth for it.
Jack Whitehall’s left A League Of Their Own on 12:40 - Feb 9 with 1787 viewsSitfcB

Jack Whitehall’s left A League Of Their Own on 12:24 - Feb 9 by IpswichKnight

Interesting, read this in PopB1tch last week

"There's trouble brewing backstage at which banter-heavy gameshow? The cheeky chappy host was cracking some jokes about the wife of one of the panellists in the green room - and was quickly treated to a smack in the mouth for it.

Redknapps, now ex, wife surely!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jack Whitehall’s left A League Of Their Own on 12:40 - Feb 9 with 1786 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Show is over rated.

JW probably past his shelf life on it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Jack Whitehall’s left A League Of Their Own on 12:47 - Feb 9 with 1761 viewsHopelessRomantic

I like Romesh but I feel the chemistry won't quite be the same.
Jack Whitehall’s left A League Of Their Own on 12:52 - Feb 9 with 1753 viewsitfcjoe

That's a shame, he can be a bit annoying on it at times but I generally like him - Romesh is rubbish when he's on there, I don't really 'get' him most of the time

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024