Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Mick McCarthy stays next season, will you renew your season ticket? 16:17 - Feb 11 with 1320 viewsDissblue

If Mick McCarthy stays next season, will you renew your season ticket?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: if you were asked to vote in a second Brexit referendum, would you vote:

If Mick McCarthy stays next season, will you renew your season ticket? on 16:44 - Feb 11 with 1245 viewsWickets

Pretty sure he's going though ! anit you, players seemed to think so yesterday.
If Mick McCarthy stays next season, will you renew your season ticket? on 16:51 - Feb 11 with 1232 viewsfabian_illness

I'd still go if ME bought in The Chuckle Brothers.
Not really into all this moaning and slating, I just love to support my team.
I quite like MM to be fair.
If Mick McCarthy stays next season, will you renew your season ticket? on 16:59 - Feb 11 with 1216 viewsFtnfwest

If Mick McCarthy stays next season, will you renew your season ticket? on 16:51 - Feb 11 by fabian_illness

I'd still go if ME bought in The Chuckle Brothers.
Not really into all this moaning and slating, I just love to support my team.
I quite like MM to be fair.

In fairness though this is all about season ticket renewal rather than supporting the club or team. Although crowds are again down this year they would be even lower if the ‘on the day’ support hadn’t gone up a bit. I reckon whereas a couple of years ago there would only have been about 1,000 non season ticket holding home fans per home game, that’s probably doubled (partly due to the price reduction of course). People are picking and choosing rather than paying in advance for largely guaranteed dross.
If Mick McCarthy stays next season, will you renew your season ticket? on 17:03 - Feb 11 with 1202 viewsMark

Yes, I will go regardless of who the manager is. However, I do think the summer is the time to bring a fresh approach and to try to win some fans back with some better football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024