Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED 19:10 - Feb 12 with 3731 viewsWadeyBlue

At the match on Saturday i went for the usual desperate cant hold on any longer p1ss on 30 minutes in the first half and got talking to a steward afterwards. Asked him what he thought the attendance was. He said he already knew as he was with the office chap who gets the figure on his computer once the match starts. He told me that the baseline figure is the amount of season ticket holders whether they are there or not. Literally is a hard coded variable. Then the ticket sales online and in the shop are added. Finally the tickets purchased through the turnstiles added.

Said burton game would be announced as just over 13500 and that in reality its prob more like 11500. Also said they do know how many season ticket holders attend as they need to know how many kids attend as they get 2 quid back on their card to spend in the shop but keep that internal.

Case closed. I thank you.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 19:13 - Feb 12 with 3689 viewshomer_123

This has been known for ages.

What will really blow your mind is what they do in Spain.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/05/19/la-liga-clubs-to-be-fined-if-empt
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 19:15]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 19:15 - Feb 12 with 3667 viewsTractorWood

Most people already know this. However, some still choose to argue with it. A bit like arguing with the sun coming up in my book.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 19:21 - Feb 12 with 3628 viewsScuzzer

They must know how many ST are used as they are swiped on the gate at entry.

Established 1968

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 19:26 - Feb 12 with 3603 viewsWadeyBlue

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 19:21 - Feb 12 by Scuzzer

As my 2nd paragraph stated!

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 19:40 - Feb 12 with 3529 viewsSitfcB

This has been a well known fact for years.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 19:49 - Feb 12 with 3508 viewsFtnfwest

The Sunderland crowd similarly was supposed to be near 28,000 last week, but was even more significantly different, probably about 20,000
Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 20:00 - Feb 12 with 3462 viewsNazemariner

If we take a bad beating on Sunday then I can see Wednesdays attendance dipping below the 10k mark.
Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 20:01 - Feb 12 with 3458 viewsFtnfwest

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 19:21 - Feb 12 by Scuzzer

Doubtful, they still haven’t counted up how many STs were sold in the end last year
Login to get fewer ads

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 20:18 - Feb 12 with 3397 viewshorsehollerer

I don't really have a problem with the way they do this because at the end of the day it's really about how many people have paid for a ticket.
But I'm glad the club knows the "actual" figure too, because it's a good measure of current apathy and probably a decent predictor of ST sales next year if things stay the same.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 21:26 - Feb 12 with 3254 viewsGuthrum

As long as everybody is doing it in the same way and we know roughly how many season ticket holders each club has, then it's not an issue. The problem comes when some do and some don't. Then the figures are no longer comparable.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 21:33 - Feb 12 with 3226 viewsITFCSteward

I'm in charge of this and I did not speak to you.

Poll: Steward of the year nominations

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 04:59 - Feb 13 with 3013 viewsBenters2

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 20:01 - Feb 12 by Ftnfwest

Doubtful, they still haven’t counted up how many STs were sold in the end last year

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 10:36 - Feb 13 with 2807 viewsJ2BLUE

Cheers, next can you tell us what happened to the Titanic.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Attendance inc non attending season ticket holders argument SOLVED on 10:56 - Feb 13 with 2776 viewsSteve_M

That figure is very close to the definite info I've heard for Saturday's attendance.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024