Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? 17:01 - Jun 1 with 2328 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Was at a gig the other week and was asking for them for expense purposes but establishment kept saying it didn't have the capability. Surely illegal?
Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:22 - Jun 1 with 2270 viewsSpruceMoose

In the UK or the US?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:22 - Jun 1 with 2269 viewsJ2BLUE

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:22 - Jun 1 by SpruceMoose

In the UK or the US?

Now you've done it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:23 - Jun 1 with 2264 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:22 - Jun 1 by J2BLUE

Now you've done it.

Twas a genuine question. I imagine the laws may be different.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:37 - Jun 1 with 2243 viewsIllinoisblue

good question. Was at a hotel bar last weekend and just paid the non-itemized $260 tab without really thinking about it. Upon reflection the next morning I'm sure I got jibbed for paying for phantom extra drinks in our group.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:38 - Jun 1 with 2231 viewsSpruceMoose

Should have slapped your snub nosed revolver on the desk and demanded they write you out one by hand, like a real American.

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:43 - Jun 1 with 2208 viewstcblue

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:37 - Jun 1 by Illinoisblue

good question. Was at a hotel bar last weekend and just paid the non-itemized $260 tab without really thinking about it. Upon reflection the next morning I'm sure I got jibbed for paying for phantom extra drinks in our group.

Now, see, this sort of Transatlantic willy waving will serve only to antagonise our OP into one-upmanship
Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:46 - Jun 1 with 2193 viewsIllinoisblue

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:43 - Jun 1 by tcblue

Now, see, this sort of Transatlantic willy waving will serve only to antagonise our OP into one-upmanship

JJJ works in sales so his I know his bar tab will be bigger than mine.

62 - 78 - 81

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:52 - Jun 1 with 2169 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:46 - Jun 1 by Illinoisblue

JJJ works in sales so his I know his bar tab will be bigger than mine.

It's not the size of the tab that counts, it's what you can get away with putting on it.

Login to get fewer ads

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 19:18 - Jun 1 with 2029 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:43 - Jun 1 by tcblue

Funnily enough it was for a about 4 cans of PBR and a whiskey coke.

Miami next week will be different though. I'll be sure to PM you the details.
Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 19:55 - Jun 1 with 1959 viewsBasuco

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 19:18 - Jun 1 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Funnily enough it was for a about 4 cans of PBR and a whiskey coke.

Miami next week will be different though. I'll be sure to PM you the details.

I used to love PBR when I worked at the USAF base at Mildenhall, that and a 7&7.
Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 20:11 - Jun 1 with 1929 viewsIllinoisblue

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 19:55 - Jun 1 by Basuco

I used to love PBR when I worked at the USAF base at Mildenhall, that and a 7&7.

the best PBR song you'll hear today:

62 - 78 - 81

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 00:41 - Jun 2 with 1746 viewsconnorscontract

Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 17:52 - Jun 1 by SpruceMoose

It's not the size of the tab that counts, it's what you can get away with putting on it.

It's not the size of the Tabb that counts, it's 'ow great 'e is, is Tabby.

Blimey TWTD: I come in after an evening out and discover a tab/size reference going unremarked for nearly 7 hours. Glad I was here to clear it up.
Is it illegal to not give an itemized receipt? on 00:49 - Jun 2 with 1740 viewsjeera

It can't be legal to refuse a punter a receipt on request can it?

Itemised? No. I see no reason why that would/could/should be a problem.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024