Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! 08:24 - Oct 6 with 1677 viewsportmanking

Words fail me.
So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 08:52 - Oct 6 with 1595 viewstcblue

Why would we assume we turned him down, not the other way around?
So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 08:53 - Oct 6 with 1587 viewsblueconscience

Perhaps Laudrup realised that Evans was living in dream world when he was told the prospective budgets and decided thanks, but no thanks.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 09:12 - Oct 6 with 1507 viewsfactual_blue

He's a retired racing driver - why would we want him?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 09:27 - Oct 6 with 1434 viewsKeno

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 09:12 - Oct 6 by factual_blue

He's a retired racing driver - why would we want him?

Can you speak up I can’t hear you

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 09:30 - Oct 6 with 1420 viewsfactual_blue

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 09:27 - Oct 6 by Keno

Quarter past two.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 10:27 - Oct 6 with 1333 viewsBlueBadger

His record prior to this season was considerably worse than Hurst's.

However, he IS very famous.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 10:37 - Oct 6 with 1295 viewsKeno

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 09:30 - Oct 6 by factual_blue

Quarter past two.

oh thanks, black with sugar

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 10:38 - Oct 6 with 1291 viewsBenters2

Lolz
Login to get fewer ads

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 12:46 - Oct 6 with 1154 viewsBigalhunter

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 09:27 - Oct 6 by Keno

Louder?
So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 12:53 - Oct 6 with 1127 viewsitfcjoe

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 10:27 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

He finished 8th in the PL and win the League Cup, what has Hurst achieved close to comparable to that?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 12:56 - Oct 6 with 1108 viewsSwansea_Blue

So we interviewed Laudrup but ended up with Hurst?! on 10:27 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

Ha! He’s achieved a little bit more than Hurst, but he does have a habit of falling out with owners/chairmen after a year or two.

The bigger issue for me is our scattergun approach - the two use completely different approaches/playing styles. Does ME know what he wants? Doesn’t sound like it, other than ‘someone who might do ok and work on a very tight budget’.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024