Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are you avoiding the game on Sunday 13:24 - Feb 8 with 2102 viewsSaleAway

There was a comment on another thread about the lengths people will go to to avoid the match on Sunday - I'm going to be as high and remote as I can safely get in the Lake District during storm Erik, this weekend.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 13:44 - Feb 8 with 2051 viewsFixed_It

I won't be avoiding it. I will be shut away in the Dining Room with a live stream on the i-Pad. But I have warned the other half to avoid me for a few hours after...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 13:47 - Feb 8 with 2045 viewsbluewein

Picking up a new car around midday.

At least if I smash it into a bus on the way home it'll still be a less horrendous car crash than the one being broardcast on Sky Sports Football...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 13:48 - Feb 8 with 2041 viewsRyorry

Doing anything else would be more enjoyable, so good opportunity to clean the loos, bath & kitchen, incl the gunge/grease that's fallen down the gap between cooker & work surface

Poll: Time of the annunciation

How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 13:53 - Feb 8 with 2006 viewshatch

Will watch it on a mute in a London pub before heading to Twickenham - hoping a good rugby win can make up for the pounding.
How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 20:14 - Feb 8 with 1869 viewsEwan_Oozami

Running auditions for our AmDram group's Summer Play!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 20:18 - Feb 8 with 1861 viewsChampionship

I'm going to front it up and watch it. And scream into a cushion every time we concede.
How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 20:18 - Feb 8 with 1858 viewsLesta_Tractor

Last weeks hockey was postponed due to a frozen pitch, been rearranged for 12:00 on Sunday.

Edit - strangely enough we're bottom of the league and away at the team in 2nd. Expecting something like a 7-0 defeat.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 20:21]

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 22:40 - Feb 8 with 1732 viewswarkthisway

I will be watching at Carrow Rd - you clearly no nothing about being a fan

bentnkuqi

Login to get fewer ads

How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 22:50 - Feb 8 with 1714 viewsLord_Lucan

How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 22:40 - Feb 8 by warkthisway

I will be watching at Carrow Rd - you clearly no nothing about being a fan

I consider myself a fan and I am giving serious thought to avoiding the game. I may even go in town and try out and purchase a vaping device as I will be giving up the fags sometime soon.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 11:25 - Feb 9 with 1480 viewsBurwell_Blue

Avoid the game?

What a strange thought.
How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 12:15 - Feb 9 with 1436 viewsBLUEBEAT

I’m going to watch it in the way I watched Tom Baker era Dr Who.

Through my fingers, behind the sofa.

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 13:16 - Feb 9 with 1401 viewsbluelagos

Currently in La Pas, Bolivia and my hostal is about 50 yards from a pub that shows Espn footie and opens at 8am (noon UK time)

However, we travel to Copacabana (not the Brazil one) Sunday morning so I will be on the hippy bus, with no interweb, radio etc.

Expecting WiFi about 6pm uk time...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 13:37 - Feb 9 with 1368 viewsnoggin

How are you avoiding the game on Sunday on 13:53 - Feb 8 by hatch

Will watch it on a mute in a London pub before heading to Twickenham - hoping a good rugby win can make up for the pounding.

Sheephaven Bay?

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024