Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All these supposed ITK's on twitter 09:13 - Jan 29 with 978 viewshype313

Why do people seem to think some random account has more info than Phil or other local journo's?

It's akin to people posting youtube video's of supposed Doctors talking about the Covid hoax.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 09:15 - Jan 29 with 950 viewsIpswichKnight

They don’t realise how good our local media is and think we all take our news from national sources and as such will take there previous 400 posts as being equivalent to a Pulitzer Prize!
All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 09:15 - Jan 29 with 947 viewshomer_123

Because people struggle with critical and logical thinking.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 09:16 - Jan 29 with 937 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think they're all a bit weird. Why make stuff up just to seek attention? Maybe I'm not understanding the main rationale for being on twitbook in the first place, if making stuff up for attention is the whole point of being on there at all. But it all seems a bit pointless and sad to me.

I've never had a def info and never likely to being stuck over here, but that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 09:25 - Jan 29 with 892 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 09:16 - Jan 29 by Swansea_Blue

I think they're all a bit weird. Why make stuff up just to seek attention? Maybe I'm not understanding the main rationale for being on twitbook in the first place, if making stuff up for attention is the whole point of being on there at all. But it all seems a bit pointless and sad to me.

I've never had a def info and never likely to being stuck over here, but that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

It's a really weird phenomenon isn't it? Wanting to look like you have inside info, knowing more than others. It's like they all want to be journalists, which isn't that glamorous a job to aspire to. I could've been one (studied it at uni and was pretty good at it) but the pay is so piss-poor, unless you get to the very top, that I chose advertising instead.

Also, the likelihood of Lambert getting the boot soon is obviously very high, which is the time all these supposed ITKs surface. The sad thing is, those of us with half a brain know that they're bullsh!tters hoping to get lucky. So the only people they're fooling are fairly dumb anyway.

Social media. So much to answer for.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 09:27 - Jan 29 with 879 viewsitfcjoe

Sometimes they will do, very very rarely though - but this one was obvious when you look at it's history

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 09:32 - Jan 29 with 854 viewsReuser_is_God

ITKDobbo is definitely genuine.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 09:34 - Jan 29 with 840 viewsStokieBlue

Desperation.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 09:44 - Jan 29 with 811 viewsjaykay

trouble is, then some one will say , but that account was right on this etc so he must know something.
if i backed every horse in a race, i would have a winner, so i could say i was on the mark there picking a winner

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 10:20 - Jan 29 with 773 viewsfactual_blue

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 09:16 - Jan 29 by Swansea_Blue

It should be renamed lookatmebook.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 10:22 - Jan 29 with 766 viewsclive_baker

It's weird. A random account on Twitter is treated as reliable, whereas a random account on here is rightly dismissed as nonsense.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 12:40 - Jan 29 with 675 viewseasynote

There is only one person who knows if or when of any changes at the football club and they definite won’t be putting it on here
All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 13:31 - Jan 29 with 635 viewsfactual_blue

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 09:25 - Jan 29 by The_Flashing_Smile

It's a really weird phenomenon isn't it? Wanting to look like you have inside info, knowing more than others. It's like they all want to be journalists, which isn't that glamorous a job to aspire to. I could've been one (studied it at uni and was pretty good at it) but the pay is so piss-poor, unless you get to the very top, that I chose advertising instead.

Also, the likelihood of Lambert getting the boot soon is obviously very high, which is the time all these supposed ITKs surface. The sad thing is, those of us with half a brain know that they're bullsh!tters hoping to get lucky. So the only people they're fooling are fairly dumb anyway.

Social media. So much to answer for.

Twitbook is all about being loved and admired, and making others envious.

I think there was a story some while ago about a desperate girl caught taking pictures of food through the window of The Ivy in an attempt to make twitbookers believe she was eating there.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

All these supposed ITK's on twitter on 08:21 - Jan 30 with 553 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024