Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Mariner Book 08:05 - Mar 21 with 564 viewsArnieM

Saw this posted on another Town forum , thought done you guys might want to see it ( assuming it’s not already been posted ). I hope this is alright with Phil/ Gav . Thank you .

Morning all,

Just letting you know that Paul Mariner's autobiography - provisionally titled 'Tales Of The Ancient Mariner' - is currently in the works (we're at the start of the process) and will hopefully be released in early 2022.

Over the past decade Paul and myself commentated on many games for ESPN over here in Connecticut, USA until he moved back to England recently. We had various conversations about potentially doing a book together with me ghost-writing it for him (as I did with former Liverpool player Steve Nicol who Paul worked with at New England Revolution and at ESPN) and, with a publisher now sourced, it's time to get to work.

This is where you could possibly help...

If anyone has any personal stories or favourite memories about Paul during his time with Ipswich we would be grateful if you could share them with us by emailing book@paulmariner.com or by replying below (assuming it's ok to do so).

Our thanks in advance,

Paul and Mark

Instagram: talesoftheancientmariner
Twitter: @Paul_Mariner
Twitter: @DonaldsonESPN

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Paul Mariner Book on 08:21 - Mar 21 with 508 viewsjeera

Fella has posted on here a couple of times.

UPDATE - Paul Mariner book by MarkDonaldson 3 Mar 2021 21:12
Evening

Just a quick post to try and guage how much interest there would be among Ipswich supporters if Paul Mariner was to release his autobiography?

I've worked with Paul at ESPN for many years - he's now moved back to England, I still commentate on football over here in the States - and we've had conversations about potentially doing a book together with me ghost-writing it for him (as I did with Steve Nicol, who Paul worked with at New England Revolution and at ESPN).

All feedback is welcomed and will help us decide if this is an idea worth pursuing.

My thanks in advance, (and apologies if this should have been posted in the GENERAL thread instead of the FOOTBALL one!)

Mark Donaldson

[Post edited 21 Mar 2021 8:23]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Paul Mariner Book on 08:25 - Mar 21 with 500 viewsArnieM

Paul Mariner Book on 08:21 - Mar 21 by jeera

Fella has posted on here a couple of times.

UPDATE - Paul Mariner book by MarkDonaldson 3 Mar 2021 21:12
Evening

Just a quick post to try and guage how much interest there would be among Ipswich supporters if Paul Mariner was to release his autobiography?

I've worked with Paul at ESPN for many years - he's now moved back to England, I still commentate on football over here in the States - and we've had conversations about potentially doing a book together with me ghost-writing it for him (as I did with Steve Nicol, who Paul worked with at New England Revolution and at ESPN).

All feedback is welcomed and will help us decide if this is an idea worth pursuing.

My thanks in advance, (and apologies if this should have been posted in the GENERAL thread instead of the FOOTBALL one!)

Mark Donaldson

[Post edited 21 Mar 2021 8:23]

Ah ok thank you 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024