Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really enjoyed watching my team win 21:05 - Nov 28 with 1031 viewsMaySixth

the end

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I really enjoyed watching my team win on 21:07 - Nov 28 with 1011 viewsjasondozzell

Same!
I really enjoyed watching my team win on 21:11 - Nov 28 with 994 viewsclive_baker

Always enjoy seeing us win.

Sobering result again though, little to choose between the sides on that evidence.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I really enjoyed watching my team win on 21:12 - Nov 28 with 986 viewsSitfcB

I suggest those that can’t enjoy a win don’t bother going anymore.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I really enjoyed watching my team win on 21:16 - Nov 28 with 955 viewsFixed_It

I really enjoyed watching my team win on 21:12 - Nov 28 by SitfcB

Apparently he has lost the crowd. Just as well we've got lots of new crowd turning up to the next three home league games. Hopefully they will be better!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I really enjoyed watching my team win on 21:17 - Nov 28 with 933 viewsbazza

I enjoyed them winning.. not so much the watching bit.. watching them making hard work of things.
There was lots of entertaining and exciting Town play… on 21:27 - Nov 28 with 899 viewsunstableblue

.. that Edwards second half dribble was a joy. Alukos goal just great.

Unfortunately we let our confidence, energy and concentration drop and we allowed Crewe far too much space and opportunity

Bonne scores that easy chance at the end people would feel a little different.

Think fans are bailing on the project before it’s even started- but I get it

But the main thing is we won today! You can’t say “it doesn’t matter if we played well at Sunderland, we lost… and then say it wasn’t about the win today”!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

There was lots of entertaining and exciting Town play… on 21:29 - Nov 28 with 887 viewsSitfcB

There was lots of entertaining and exciting Town play… on 21:27 - Nov 28 by unstableblue

Unfortunately we let our confidence, energy and concentration drop and we allowed Crewe far too much space and opportunity

But the main thing is we won today! You can’t say “it doesn’t matter if we played well at Sunderland, we lost… and then say it wasn’t about the win today”!!

That Edwards dribble, wow, the shot, wow for another reason haha should’ve got it on target at least. Unfortunately every time Edwards doesn’t do anything I think of chrismakin and that he’s probably smirking. ffs.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

There was lots of entertaining and exciting Town play… on 21:32 - Nov 28 with 862 viewsbazza

There was lots of entertaining and exciting Town play… on 21:27 - Nov 28 by unstableblue

I don’t think anyone is bailing as such, it’s just the lack of consistency, and the fact the whole team still looks disjointed for 80% of the game, and we can’t kill a game off.. it’s frustration.
Login to get fewer ads

There was lots of entertaining and exciting Town play… on 21:33 - Nov 28 with 863 viewsitfcjoe

I don’t think that Bonne chance would have made a difference to the mood, was too late in the day/performance for that

I think Edwards should just consider dribbling the ball into the goal rather than worry about shooting

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

There was lots of entertaining and exciting Town play… on 21:36 - Nov 28 with 830 viewsunstableblue

There was lots of entertaining and exciting Town play… on 21:33 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

I don’t think that Bonne chance would have made a difference to the mood, was too late in the day/performance for that

I think Edwards should just consider dribbling the ball into the goal rather than worry about shooting

I agree on both points

I really enjoyed watching my team win on 21:45 - Nov 28 with 765 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In all honesty I enjoyed the first half much more than the second. We had chances to make the result safe but the more we missed them, the more nervy it seemed. I don't enjoy nervy.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The Celina control before his chip was world class as well (n/t) on 21:45 - Nov 28 with 761 viewsunstableblue

There was lots of entertaining and exciting Town play… on 21:29 - Nov 28 by SitfcB

That Edwards dribble, wow, the shot, wow for another reason haha should’ve got it on target at least. Unfortunately every time Edwards doesn’t do anything I think of chrismakin and that he’s probably smirking. ffs.

I really enjoyed watching my team win on 21:48 - Nov 28 with 728 viewshomer_123

I can appreciate the 3 points without it blinding me from the cold, hard facts that we are not progressing.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I really enjoyed watching my team win on 21:55 - Nov 28 with 687 viewsblueboyd

thank you for saving us oh superfan. we shall not go again.
I really enjoyed watching my team win on 22:30 - Nov 28 with 597 viewsAlanG296

I enjoyed watching my team win and that happened when the ref blew the final whistle. Before then we were leading, but not winning, for almost all of the game. Some of it was enjoyable, one time very enjoyable, but for much of the rest it was far from enjoyable. But then I watch the play, not the scoreboard
There was lots of entertaining and exciting Town play… on 22:36 - Nov 28 with 576 viewschrismakin

There was lots of entertaining and exciting Town play… on 21:29 - Nov 28 by SitfcB

Is a laugh the same?

Tbh. I was gutted for him. He's come on leaps and bounds with his off the ball work.

He's just got to.score sometime right......

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

There was lots of entertaining and exciting Town play… on 22:59 - Nov 28 with 482 viewsclive_baker

There was lots of entertaining and exciting Town play… on 21:33 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

I think that’s probably true as Bonne’s chance was the last kick and the malaise had set in by then, but the score line does tend to be the thing that informs people’s opinion of a game to a large extent, which works both ways. I thought we had enough chances to be 3 up at one stage, eg the one Celina squared to Bonne. If we score there Crewe perhaps don’t pull one back and it looks like a routine win.

Equally take Pompey away, we won 4-0 and if ever there’s an example of fine margins that’s it. There was little in the first half until their keeper inexplicably dicks around and gets robbed by Bonne. They really should’ve been 1-0 before that. Once Chaplin scored we were really purring but it’s always fine lines. If Celina scores at Sunderland we maybe win that too. It’s been underwhelming lately for sure, I do think you could probably argue the only time we’ve been outplayed since Bolton is Rotherham though. That’s nearly 20 games in all comps. The issue is we’ve not looked dominant either, with the exception of a few games, especially against sides we really should be dominating with our squad.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024