Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those of you who like green and yellow football teams 15:22 - Feb 28 with 847 viewsIllinoisblue

The Packers are going to be playing in London.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 15:34 - Feb 28 with 812 viewsitfcjoe

Amazing they've given up a home game for it.

Hopefully it will be against the Vikings, think we are due over this year so will either be against them or the Saints at Spurs - 2 franchises where there is no love lost after Bountygate and just being the Packers!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 15:38 - Feb 28 with 791 viewsJ2BLUE

Wooooow. That is amazing!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 15:46 - Feb 28 with 766 viewsitfcjoe

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 15:38 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

Wooooow. That is amazing!

I doubt I'll have any trouble selling my ticket to that game if I can't make it!

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 15:56 - Feb 28 with 738 viewsnodge_blue

Horrible cheeeeese heads

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 15:57 - Feb 28 with 739 viewsBlueBadger

As if I needed MORE reasons to sneer at American Football.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 15:58 - Feb 28 with 740 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 15:34 - Feb 28 by itfcjoe

Amazing they've given up a home game for it.

Hopefully it will be against the Vikings, think we are due over this year so will either be against them or the Saints at Spurs - 2 franchises where there is no love lost after Bountygate and just being the Packers!

We didn’t have a choice, one of the stipulations when increasing the length of the season was that all teams would have to give up the extra home game for an international game from time to time (currently 4 teams per year - plus the Jags permanently giving one up), and as the only team that hadn’t been across yet let alone given up a home game we were always going to be one of the first ones chosen by the NFL

EDIT: zero chance of it being the Vikings game I’m afraid!
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 15:59]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 16:19 - Feb 28 with 694 viewsblueislander

“Football” ?
For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 16:28 - Feb 28 with 680 viewsitfcjoe

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 15:58 - Feb 28 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

We didn’t have a choice, one of the stipulations when increasing the length of the season was that all teams would have to give up the extra home game for an international game from time to time (currently 4 teams per year - plus the Jags permanently giving one up), and as the only team that hadn’t been across yet let alone given up a home game we were always going to be one of the first ones chosen by the NFL

EDIT: zero chance of it being the Vikings game I’m afraid!
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 15:59]

I think we will head over against the Saints, a Border battle would be superb though!

Login to get fewer ads

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 17:03 - Feb 28 with 619 viewsIllinoisblue

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 15:46 - Feb 28 by itfcjoe

I doubt I'll have any trouble selling my ticket to that game if I can't make it!

My brother-in-law is already planning his trip!

62 - 78 - 81

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 17:07 - Feb 28 with 606 viewsgiant_stow

I shall hope for the best for them - clearly good eggs.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 17:35 - Feb 28 with 579 viewsIllinoisblue

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 17:07 - Feb 28 by giant_stow

I shall hope for the best for them - clearly good eggs.

They have won major trophies, though, and are respected by their sporting peers. So, you know.

62 - 78 - 81

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 19:22 - Feb 28 with 498 viewsbilllm

As a Bears fan, I can't stand the Packers,
For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 19:46 - Feb 28 with 461 viewsIllinoisblue

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 19:22 - Feb 28 by billlm

As a Bears fan, I can't stand the Packers,

I hear ya. It’s been a bleak decade and more of packer dominance. Hopefully #12 will finally fook off and the dynasty will crumble

62 - 78 - 81

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 19:55 - Feb 28 with 447 viewsbilllm

For those of you who like green and yellow football teams on 19:46 - Feb 28 by Illinoisblue

I hear ya. It’s been a bleak decade and more of packer dominance. Hopefully #12 will finally fook off and the dynasty will crumble

He's close to the end, then we will see,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024