Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What does the new Academy Manager mean for Klug? 16:25 - Jun 24 with 1301 viewsjoey_itfc

I thought that was Klugs role? Will Klug be stepping down?
What does the new Academy Manager mean for Klug? on 16:31 - Jun 24 with 1236 viewsFixed_It

It was Lee O'Neil's (proper) role.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What does the new Academy Manager mean for Klug? on 16:36 - Jun 24 with 1232 viewsPhilTWTD

BK hasn't been academy manager since 2016. Would still be little surprise to me if he departs though.

Academy Chiefs Take on New Roles 10th Oct 2016 18:13
Academy chiefs Bryan Klug and Lee O’Neill have taken on new roles at Playford Road. 8

This post has been edited by an administrator
What does the new Academy Manager mean for Klug? on 21:39 - Jun 24 with 1006 viewsVic

What does the new Academy Manager mean for Klug? on 16:36 - Jun 24 by PhilTWTD

BK hasn't been academy manager since 2016. Would still be little surprise to me if he departs though.

Academy Chiefs Take on New Roles 10th Oct 2016 18:13
Academy chiefs Bryan Klug and Lee O’Neill have taken on new roles at Playford Road. 8

This post has been edited by an administrator

It kind of feels like his time here is done. Great servant, but events have moved on past him and I’d like to see him get a huge thanks and move on and be a big success in another Claus our size. Somewhere like Spurs. I really hope he doesn’t have to take a step backwards and end up and somewhere like Norwich.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

What does the new Academy Manager mean for Klug? on 06:41 - Jun 25 with 757 viewsfranz_tyson

For people in the know..... are there any rumblings behind the scenes in regards to the academy? Seems a lot of new faces and a few high-profile departures. Is there a bit of unrest and concern towards changes in the academy or is seen as natural, necessary progression with the new owners?
What does the new Academy Manager mean for Klug? on 08:18 - Jun 25 with 623 viewsChurchman

What does the new Academy Manager mean for Klug? on 06:41 - Jun 25 by franz_tyson

For people in the know..... are there any rumblings behind the scenes in regards to the academy? Seems a lot of new faces and a few high-profile departures. Is there a bit of unrest and concern towards changes in the academy or is seen as natural, necessary progression with the new owners?

Given the inadequacies of the Academy expressed by Alan Lee and Kieron Dyer this time last year and the the neglected/poor state of facilities, it needs to change.

I’d be very interested to know what is proposed for it with the new faces. As for Klug, I suspect he will move on sooner rather than later.
What does the new Academy Manager mean for Klug? on 09:28 - Jun 25 with 537 viewsVeggie

The academy haven’t really been producing the top talent like it used to. Maybe it’s because of the limits imposed on distance of players from Ipswich etc. Klug has been a fixture here for years. He must have a great knowledge. Would be sad to see him go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024