Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're only 25 places below Manchester United. 20:07 - Aug 13 with 398 viewsBluesky

Just sayin'.
We're only 25 places below Manchester United. on 20:48 - Aug 13 with 349 viewssolemio

Not good enough.

Please sing it like an operatic aria.
We're only 25 places below Manchester United. on 21:28 - Aug 13 with 327 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Them bottom of the Premier League, nodge bottom of the Championship and us top of League 1.

OK, it is only 2/3 games gone, I would normally say the league table is pointless at this stage and we may be in a lower league, but a very nice position for now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We're only 25 places below Manchester United. on 21:32 - Aug 13 with 310 viewsjeera

We're only 25 places below Manchester United. on 21:28 - Aug 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Them bottom of the Premier League, nodge bottom of the Championship and us top of League 1.

OK, it is only 2/3 games gone, I would normally say the league table is pointless at this stage and we may be in a lower league, but a very nice position for now.

I'm not a betting man but can't help but wonder what the odds would have been of those 3 respective positions occurring simultaneously.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024