Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is sickening - 145 years between them seems light too 17:06 - Apr 5 with 1027 viewsMullet

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/paedophiles

WMP have done well here, if such a phrase is appropriate.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This is sickening - 145 years between them seems light too on 17:11 - Apr 5 with 972 viewsHARRY10

Looks like there's been a fair bit of photoshopping there - they look an awful lot lighter than you would think given the charge
[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 17:30]
This is sickening - 145 years between them seems light too on 17:28 - Apr 5 with 921 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some of them even have eyes that point in the same direction. What a rogues gallery! Vile people.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is sickening - 145 years between them seems light too on 17:32 - Apr 5 with 887 viewsnoggin

I was genuinely shocked at how many women were involved.

Was Yaxley Lennon reporting from outside?
[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 17:33]

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

This is sickening - 145 years between them seems light too on 17:53 - Apr 5 with 838 viewsEireannach_gorm

Under 7 years each when averaged out.
So what is that actually, 5.5 yrs?
This is sickening - 145 years between them seems light too on 18:04 - Apr 5 with 818 viewsBuhrer

This is sickening - 145 years between them seems light too on 17:53 - Apr 5 by Eireannach_gorm

Under 7 years each when averaged out.
So what is that actually, 5.5 yrs?

There's a breakdown in the article showing the range of sentencing, its more substantial than that, but not enough i think.
This is sickening - 145 years between them seems light too on 19:01 - Apr 5 with 692 viewsBlueBadger

This can't be right, I was given to understand that grooming gam's were exclusively of the brown persuasion.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is sickening - 145 years between them seems light too on 19:09 - Apr 5 with 669 viewsghostofescobar

Curse those British Pakistanis. Thank heavens we shoved aside wokeness and political correctness. You lefty lawyers can do one.

GhostOfEscobar

This is sickening - 145 years between them seems light too on 20:19 - Apr 5 with 557 viewsMullet

This is sickening - 145 years between them seems light too on 17:32 - Apr 5 by noggin

I was genuinely shocked at how many women were involved.

Was Yaxley Lennon reporting from outside?
[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 17:33]

Quite a few high profile cases involve women, the Lostprophets fella and the nursery in Plymouth both spring to mind.

It's amazing how the default assumption in our society is that crime is gendered and often split along class and ethnic lines.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

This is sickening - 145 years between them seems light too on 20:20 - Apr 5 with 550 viewsTalkingBlues

Next they’ll be letting rapists off with community service, oh, wait a minute

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024