Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's been bothering me for a while now and I need to get it off my chest. 13:37 - Apr 17 with 1025 viewshomer_123

I know TWTD is a great place to share experiences and thoughts and generally the community here is great and supportive...so here's hoping.

Woolfie needs to sort out that haircut, it's fecking awful isn't it? It's giving me nightmares....not only is the cut shockingly bad but blonde as well.....just awful.

He really needs to get that sorted.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

It's been bothering me for a while now and I need to get it off my chest. on 13:39 - Apr 17 with 952 viewsPhilTWTD

Terry Butcher isn't at all happy with it.
It's been bothering me for a while now and I need to get it off my chest. on 13:40 - Apr 17 with 928 viewsBluefields

Young lad expressing himself surely?
It's been bothering me for a while now and I need to get it off my chest. on 13:41 - Apr 17 with 931 viewshoppy

It's been bothering me for a while now and I need to get it off my chest. on 13:39 - Apr 17 by PhilTWTD

Terry Butcher isn't at all happy with it.

I got the impression he wasn't completely in favour of it after listening...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

It's been bothering me for a while now and I need to get it off my chest. on 13:44 - Apr 17 with 898 viewsnorfsufblue

While he's performing as well as he is ill cut him some slack and do what he wants with it as long as he don't dye it green and yella!!
It's been bothering me for a while now and I need to get it off my chest. on 14:46 - Apr 17 with 710 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Better to experiment with it while you have it. Once you hit 30 I think you're legally obliged to cling on to whatever remains of your current cut.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

It's been bothering me for a while now and I need to get it off my chest. on 14:54 - Apr 17 with 649 viewshype313

Not as bad as George Hirst's, he looks like Lloyd Christmas.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

It's been bothering me for a while now and I need to get it off my chest. on 15:09 - Apr 17 with 561 viewshomer_123

It's been bothering me for a while now and I need to get it off my chest. on 14:54 - Apr 17 by hype313

Not as bad as George Hirst's, he looks like Lloyd Christmas.

Oh ruddy hell....now it's twice as bad!!!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024