Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last two Town in Fives 19:52 - Apr 26 with 3218 viewsHipsterectomy

I said it in another thread but I can see what Wycombe and Ainsworth were talking about! We completely take over the away stadium. Stretches/warm ups in the corridors, looking at data and analysis in the tunnel.

We have no chill. Wonder if psychologically that's helped us. Plus taking our mountain of staff so it feels like a home match.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Last two Town in Fives on 20:00 - Apr 26 with 3095 viewsKeno

It’s almost as tho we have a professional management team who know what they are doing

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Last two Town in Fives on 21:07 - Apr 26 with 2844 viewsKropotkin123

Any links?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Last two Town in Fives on 21:16 - Apr 26 with 2769 viewsMetal_Hacker

Yeah I’ve noticed that in a couple recently. We seemingly set up camp all over the building

Seeing Morsy and Luongo doing their stuff together (oh Matron) must be scary to any midfielder in this poxy league. Music blasting out and generally an upbeat , positive vibe

Poll: If it were one or the other

Last two Town in Fives on 21:16 - Apr 26 with 2772 viewsSitfcB

Last two Town in Fives on 21:07 - Apr 26 by Kropotkin123

Any links?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Last two Town in Fives on 21:48 - Apr 26 with 2618 viewsIllinoisblue

Last two Town in Fives on 21:16 - Apr 26 by SitfcB

Damn, that hey Jude at 2:11. And the crowd scenes at the end. I didn’t want to start crying again, but here we are.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Last two Town in Fives on 22:30 - Apr 26 with 2389 viewsGlasgowBlue

Last two Town in Fives on 20:00 - Apr 26 by Keno

It’s almost as tho we have a professional management team who know what they are doing

Are you not longing for the days of Cookie with his cup of coffee, chatting away to Gary Roberts
and Franny Jeffers about which pub they are going to post game?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Last two Town in Fives on 22:59 - Apr 26 with 2242 viewsJakeITFC

Last two Town in Fives on 22:30 - Apr 26 by GlasgowBlue

Are you not longing for the days of Cookie with his cup of coffee, chatting away to Gary Roberts
and Franny Jeffers about which pub they are going to post game?

I’m sure I’ve posted this story on here before but it’s funny so I’ll do it again.

Met some Chesterfield lads before one of the England Euros game a few summers back when Cook was in charge of Town and they absolutely loved him, and told a story of one game away at Salford (I think) where Chesterfield were beaten late on and the fans dejectedly walked to the boozer only to find Paul Cook had somehow beaten them all there and was enjoying a pint.
Last two Town in Fives on 23:01 - Apr 26 with 2230 viewsKropotkin123

Last two Town in Fives on 21:16 - Apr 26 by SitfcB

I meant to the Wycombe comments... I'd be surprised if any Town fan is batting below 50 views of those videos!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Login to get fewer ads

Last two Town in Fives on 09:19 - Apr 27 with 1943 viewsSitfcB

Last two Town in Fives on 23:01 - Apr 26 by Kropotkin123

I meant to the Wycombe comments... I'd be surprised if any Town fan is batting below 50 views of those videos!

Sorry

https://www.twtd.co.uk/amp/news/43967/ainsworth-players-given-additional-motivat

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Last two Town in Fives on 15:03 - Apr 27 with 1740 viewsKropotkin123

Last two Town in Fives on 09:19 - Apr 27 by SitfcB

Sorry

https://www.twtd.co.uk/amp/news/43967/ainsworth-players-given-additional-motivat

Not all heroes wear capes, as they say. Thank you

Last two Town in Fives on 15:32 - Apr 27 with 1648 viewsitfcjoe

Last two Town in Fives on 21:48 - Apr 26 by Illinoisblue

Damn, that hey Jude at 2:11. And the crowd scenes at the end. I didn’t want to start crying again, but here we are.

I can't help but watch the video in full every time I see a link - mesmerising stuff

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Last two Town in Fives on 15:34 - Apr 27 with 1628 viewsJ2BLUE

Us being in league one reminds me of the story of when my dad's boy's brigade team got to a cup final.

They turned up on their bikes

The opposition turned up on a coach.

I've only heard that story of his glorious MOTM performance in a nail biting 4-1 defeat about 1093 times.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Last two Town in Fives on 17:24 - Apr 27 with 1464 viewsjontysnut

Presumably they expect an old lad in a flannel tracksuit with a couple of bottles of linament, some tie ups and a bucket with a sponge in it.
Last two Town in Fives on 18:06 - Apr 27 with 1336 viewsBigCommon

Last two Town in Fives on 17:24 - Apr 27 by jontysnut

Presumably they expect an old lad in a flannel tracksuit with a couple of bottles of linament, some tie ups and a bucket with a sponge in it.

There's a lot to be said for the good old magic sponge..
When Vale were 1 nil up at PR, their physio kept coming on with magic sponge, when all their players kept falling over.... Not long after, when we were 2-1 up, they started running about like whippets, not a sore muscle or ankle in sight..... Bloody good magic sponge, that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024