Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not Convinced 13:44 - Jun 22 with 2197 viewscressi

That any of the players who have been mentioned are real targets that includes Knight and Simms I just don't believe it gets out till they have been in the building. Think we all may be surprised.
Not Convinced on 13:48 - Jun 22 with 2134 viewsKeno

so you have heard the Mbappe rumour then

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Not Convinced on 13:54 - Jun 22 with 2104 viewscressi

Not Convinced on 13:48 - Jun 22 by Keno

He was coming said he liked the waterfront but prefers warmer weather.
Not Convinced on 13:57 - Jun 22 with 2083 viewsSikamikanico

Not Convinced on 13:54 - Jun 22 by cressi

maybe he should fully consider the potential friendship he could have with Joe Pigott when he visits the waterfront.
Not Convinced on 15:13 - Jun 22 with 1911 viewsDouble_Dutch

Not Convinced on 13:48 - Jun 22 by Keno

No chance, he is rumoured to be off to Bristol City, far better nightlife and closer to Ireland!
Not Convinced on 15:17 - Jun 22 with 1881 viewshoppy

Not Convinced on 13:54 - Jun 22 by cressi

He could always live somewhere near Sizewell, if he likes it warmer?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Not Convinced on 15:22 - Jun 22 with 1841 viewsSaigonTractor

I have no evidence for either of these. I've a feeling Simms is legit interest, but Knight is is the club trying to pressure Peterborough on Taylor.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2023 15:22]
Not Convinced on 15:36 - Jun 22 with 1747 viewsWickets

Not Convinced on 15:22 - Jun 22 by SaigonTractor

I have no evidence for either of these. I've a feeling Simms is legit interest, but Knight is is the club trying to pressure Peterborough on Taylor.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2023 15:22]

Simms would likely be a great signing but could be claimed we are trying to pressure Leicester regards Hirst !!
Not Convinced on 16:10 - Jun 22 with 1634 viewsThe_Realist_09

Not Convinced on 15:36 - Jun 22 by Wickets

Simms would likely be a great signing but could be claimed we are trying to pressure Leicester regards Hirst !!

Whatever the case, we need to make sure we get targets over the line.

We chased Hirst all last summer and didn't get it over the line leaving us with Ladapo and a strange Ahadme signing.

Ladapo has done well for us in terms of goals return but the difference to our overall game once Hirst finally arrived in Jan was stark.
Login to get fewer ads

Not Convinced on 16:21 - Jun 22 with 1568 viewsSaigonTractor

You've got to bear in mind Leicester are focused on selling Premier League level talent like Maddison. They aren't going to be pressured by us looking at Simms when they're trying to get Spurs to pay £60mil+ for their big players.
Not Convinced on 16:52 - Jun 22 with 1473 viewsBigCommon

Not Convinced on 16:21 - Jun 22 by SaigonTractor

You've got to bear in mind Leicester are focused on selling Premier League level talent like Maddison. They aren't going to be pressured by us looking at Simms when they're trying to get Spurs to pay £60mil+ for their big players.

Doubt Leicester are bothered about Simms, or any other Everton player, tbf....😁
Not Convinced on 16:56 - Jun 22 with 1447 viewsKieran_Knows

I imagine Hirst will be an end of window luxury. I suspect we'll sign another striker (Simms or someone else), and once Leicester have got their house in order with other outgoings, new manager etc, Hirst might become available later in the window.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Not Convinced on 17:02 - Jun 22 with 1411 viewsNaylorsrightboot

Not Convinced on 16:56 - Jun 22 by Kieran_Knows

I imagine Hirst will be an end of window luxury. I suspect we'll sign another striker (Simms or someone else), and once Leicester have got their house in order with other outgoings, new manager etc, Hirst might become available later in the window.

We waited all last summer for Hirst. I hope we don't again. We ended up with a strange signing from Crewe and a player who was injured when we bought him and ended up being out all season. Both panic buys.
Not Convinced on 17:02 - Jun 22 with 1411 viewsWickets

Truth be told none of us know we are all quessing! But having seen Simms as a sub for Everton, on the telly , sco against Chelsea he did look a big unit and possibly an upgrade on Hirst . If we ended up with both of them we would be in dream land .
Not Convinced on 17:50 - Jun 22 with 1301 viewscressi

Not Convinced on 17:02 - Jun 22 by Wickets

Truth be told none of us know we are all quessing! But having seen Simms as a sub for Everton, on the telly , sco against Chelsea he did look a big unit and possibly an upgrade on Hirst . If we ended up with both of them we would be in dream land .

Listening to Sunderland fans Simms although big is no tough chase everything target man gets goals whilst Hirst works his nuts off I guess it's wait and see. Maybe they wrote these comments when they thought he may be going elsewhere said his touch wasn't the best personally I've not seen enough of him to judge hopes better than the last Ellis we had here who uncannily looks a bit like Simms.
Not Convinced on 18:09 - Jun 22 with 1251 viewsNutkins_Return

Not Convinced on 17:50 - Jun 22 by cressi

Listening to Sunderland fans Simms although big is no tough chase everything target man gets goals whilst Hirst works his nuts off I guess it's wait and see. Maybe they wrote these comments when they thought he may be going elsewhere said his touch wasn't the best personally I've not seen enough of him to judge hopes better than the last Ellis we had here who uncannily looks a bit like Simms.

They are an hilarious bunch on that forum. Was the same with Broadhead. Absolutely loving Broadhead when he was there, super excited to sign him in the summer. He went to Wigan and then to us and suddenly he was I jury prone and bang average.

They were re-linked with Simms and then a much more.positive thread.

(They have ridiculous and decent fans like all clubs basically. They do have decent forums to be fair but just some comedy characters on there).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024