Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich fans have sold out their allocation 19:07 - Jun 28 with 2550 viewsHipsterectomy

According to the pink un. It sounds like a bizarre system where fans can pay to get a match of their choice as priority (????)

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/152889-ipswich-away-match-pick/

I assume we won't give them more

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Norwich fans have sold out their allocation on 19:11 - Jun 28 with 2458 viewsHipsterectomy

Looks like it's 50% of all available tickets are 'reserved' for if you pay or are a member or whatever.

A weird system but not sure I hate it

Norwich fans have sold out their allocation on 19:13 - Jun 28 with 2437 viewspennblue

Norwich fans have sold out their allocation on 19:11 - Jun 28 by Hipsterectomy

Looks like it's 50% of all available tickets are 'reserved' for if you pay or are a member or whatever.

I wonder how long until demand based /auction style ticket selling creeps in.

Ai bots will be telling the board how much extra rev they could make soon if they switch to that system.

[Post edited 28 Jun 2023 19:14]

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Norwich fans have sold out their allocation on 19:15 - Jun 28 with 2408 viewsHipsterectomy

Norwich fans have sold out their allocation on 19:13 - Jun 28 by pennblue

I wonder how long until demand based /auction style ticket selling creeps in.

Ai bots will be telling the board how much extra rev they could make soon if they switch to that system.

[Post edited 28 Jun 2023 19:14]

True. I don't know what the criteria is. I assume you could not go to a single away game yet go to the derby game if you pay.

Norwich fans have sold out their allocation on 21:39 - Jun 28 with 1793 viewsArnieM

I hope we’re charging them top dollar gif their tickets at PR. They screwed us for £40 a ticket last time I went . I won’t be going to that sh1th0le anymore. They’re not getting my money .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich fans have sold out their allocation on 22:11 - Jun 28 with 1603 viewsZx1988

Norwich fans have sold out their allocation on 19:11 - Jun 28 by Hipsterectomy

As I said in the thread I posted earlier, it's a good system to ensure that fans located around the country can guarantee a ticket for their closest away game. Matches like derbies should be excluded, though.

Not that I can see something like this being needed too much with the size of Championship away ends.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Norwich fans have sold out their allocation on 22:36 - Jun 28 with 1458 viewsxrayspecs

It is their cup final after all.
Norwich fans have sold out their allocation on 23:07 - Jun 28 with 1351 viewsPioneerBlue

Here for the Ipswich

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024