Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
town tv again 17:53 - Aug 10 with 1505 viewsslade1

sorry but another question about Town tv matchday pass.
I am currently recovering from an operation so cannot get to the match Saturday so I thought I would watch it on Town TV.
I went on the website to pay my £10 for Saturdays game versus Stoke but it says VIDEO RESTRICTED:NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR REGION
I live in Clacton On Sea so why can't I buy and watch?
town tv again on 17:59 - Aug 10 with 1457 viewsSamWhiteUK

Because last time I checked, Clacton-on-Sea was in the UK
town tv again on 18:04 - Aug 10 with 1442 viewsslade1

town tv again on 17:59 - Aug 10 by SamWhiteUK

Because last time I checked, Clacton-on-Sea was in the UK

Sorry I am 84 years old so a little slow on technology!!!

I used to watch games last season on iFollow and thought I could do the same with TownTV?
Could someone then explain to an old codger how I can subscribe to the match please?
town tv again on 19:26 - Aug 10 with 1369 viewsWacko

town tv again on 18:04 - Aug 10 by slade1

Sorry I am 84 years old so a little slow on technology!!!

I used to watch games last season on iFollow and thought I could do the same with TownTV?
Could someone then explain to an old codger how I can subscribe to the match please?

You can only watch English football matches on Saturday at 3pm if the location of your internet is shown as being abroad. When you're in the UK, your internet automatically locates itself in the UK, but there are certain applications called VPNs that can make your internet appear to be in a different country. If you have a tech-savvy friend or relation they can help you install a VPN on your computer. Some are free but the ones that work the best are a few pounds per month.

Alternatively you can hang around in the TWTD chat room on a match day and see if someone shares a less licit website that is showing the match - but that can bring problems if you don't have the right security on your computer

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

town tv again on 20:05 - Aug 10 with 1322 viewsslade1

town tv again on 19:26 - Aug 10 by Wacko

You can only watch English football matches on Saturday at 3pm if the location of your internet is shown as being abroad. When you're in the UK, your internet automatically locates itself in the UK, but there are certain applications called VPNs that can make your internet appear to be in a different country. If you have a tech-savvy friend or relation they can help you install a VPN on your computer. Some are free but the ones that work the best are a few pounds per month.

Alternatively you can hang around in the TWTD chat room on a match day and see if someone shares a less licit website that is showing the match - but that can bring problems if you don't have the right security on your computer

Thank you Wacko, you have explained things very well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024