Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote TWTD and Life's a Pitch TV! 12:35 - Aug 23 with 1326 viewsPhilTWTD

Vote TWTD and Life's a Pitch TV! Football Content Awards Nominations Close Today 3rd Sep 2023 10:06
Nominations for the Football Content Awards 2023 close today. 13

This post has been edited by an administrator
Vote TWTD and Life's a Pitch TV! on 08:32 - Aug 31 with 598 viewshoppy

All done!

I’ve spent probably way too much time on TWTD over the years, but it continues to be such a good site for ITFC news, discussions and visited by some really good interesting people. The number of friends made over the years, the amount of support shown at difficult times, the sharing of joyous moments, the excellent BBQs, the music I’ve been introduced to, the quizzes and punfests, the cheese and so much more (and the place I first met KJ 13 years ago)… this is a place that definitely warrants any awards going, in my book! Long may it continue.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Vote TWTD and Life's a Pitch TV! on 09:16 - Aug 31 with 578 viewsPhilTWTD

Vote TWTD and Life's a Pitch TV! on 08:32 - Aug 31 by hoppy

All done!

I’ve spent probably way too much time on TWTD over the years, but it continues to be such a good site for ITFC news, discussions and visited by some really good interesting people. The number of friends made over the years, the amount of support shown at difficult times, the sharing of joyous moments, the excellent BBQs, the music I’ve been introduced to, the quizzes and punfests, the cheese and so much more (and the place I first met KJ 13 years ago)… this is a place that definitely warrants any awards going, in my book! Long may it continue.

Cheers Hoppy!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024