Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away attendance figure 19:36 - Oct 29 with 2384 viewsWoolfenthen

New scoreboard, great, but annoyed anorak with no away figure shown
Away attendance figure on 19:44 - Oct 29 with 2323 viewsSitfcB

They didn’t announce it or show it on the big screen either.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Away attendance figure on 19:48 - Oct 29 with 2285 viewsMK1

Not sure anybody ever announces the away support figures. We tend to sell out, so average around 2-2500 per game figure wouldn't be far off.
Away attendance figure on 19:51 - Oct 29 with 2251 viewsbournemouthblue

Away attendance figure on 19:48 - Oct 29 by MK1

Not sure anybody ever announces the away support figures. We tend to sell out, so average around 2-2500 per game figure wouldn't be far off.

some clubs do it, we currently don't

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Away attendance figure on 19:53 - Oct 29 with 2239 viewsMK1

Away attendance figure on 19:51 - Oct 29 by bournemouthblue

some clubs do it, we currently don't

Do they? Not something I look for, but can't say I have ever noticed it. My mistake.
Away attendance figure on 20:04 - Oct 29 with 2177 viewsSitfcB

Away attendance figure on 19:48 - Oct 29 by MK1

Plenty do announce the away attendance.

We have done most games this season.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Away attendance figure on 21:16 - Oct 29 with 2003 viewsMK1

Away attendance figure on 20:04 - Oct 29 by SitfcB

Really can't say I have noticed. The noise after yet another win is probably drowning it out.
Away attendance figure on 21:22 - Oct 29 with 1978 viewsbournemouthblue

Away attendance figure on 20:04 - Oct 29 by SitfcB

When you think about it, it's quite a random thing really but they generally announce the attendance, some time in the second half

So we do announce the away attendance too then?

I think I can remember Norwich quoting the actual stadium percentage for their attendance also, such is their obsession with attendances

Away attendance figure on 22:10 - Oct 29 with 1872 viewsLRB84UK

Annoyed me and my friend too, we have a bet every game in the away fans, closest wins a chocolate bar! We always announce the home and away fans

The new look board didn't have anything apart from the score on it, no goal scorer, no substitutes etc. Bit of a pain for those of us who can't see the big screen! It looked good with the new graphics but would have been nice to have the old info on it
Login to get fewer ads

Away attendance figure (n/t) on 22:21 - Oct 29 with 1835 viewsUSA

Away attendance figure on 19:44 - Oct 29 by SitfcB

They didn’t announce it or show it on the big screen either.

[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 22:22]
Away attendance figure on 22:36 - Oct 29 with 1787 viewsbournemouthblue

Away attendance figure on 22:10 - Oct 29 by LRB84UK

Annoyed me and my friend too, we have a bet every game in the away fans, closest wins a chocolate bar! We always announce the home and away fans

The new look board didn't have anything apart from the score on it, no goal scorer, no substitutes etc. Bit of a pain for those of us who can't see the big screen! It looked good with the new graphics but would have been nice to have the old info on it

maybe that's something that can be improved

Away attendance figure on 10:49 - Oct 30 with 1507 viewsGeoffSentence

The one thing it did add was the timer continuing after 90 minutes so we knew how deep into added on time we were

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Away attendance figure on 11:05 - Oct 30 with 1471 viewsjaykay

good job they don't show the goal away scorers, as mark murphy said over the tannoy scorer for leeds united . image the score board saying leeds united score was whittaker. don't expect the plymouth fans would be happy

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Away attendance figure on 13:16 - Oct 30 with 1302 viewsAlanG296

Away attendance figure on 21:16 - Oct 29 by MK1

Really can't say I have noticed. The noise after yet another win is probably drowning it out.

They announce the attendance, every week and have been for a long while, around the middle of the second half, usually with the number of aways attending, and finish by saying thank you for attending. As anyone that reads TWTD would know the figures vary because the away team does not always take the full allocation so more seats are released for home fans, in the week before the game and that is stated on the forum and in the news section. So more home fans there Saturday than there were against Leeds for example.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024