Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Presume *some* people are still moaning about Wes? 09:32 - Nov 30 with 1110 viewsitfc_bucks

Believe he was target number one for a couple of the bedwetters after West Brom - I'm guessing he's still the reason we're not 5 points clear at the top?
Presume *some* people are still moaning about Wes? on 09:50 - Nov 30 with 1056 viewseireblue

Yea, he keeps running down the wing, and whacking the ball either at the goal, or into the box in the hope that a goal is scored.

I mean what sort of winger is he?
Presume *some* people are still moaning about Wes? on 09:57 - Nov 30 with 1022 viewsFrimleyBlue

You gonna delete this OP too?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Presume *some* people are still moaning about Wes? on 10:24 - Nov 30 with 972 viewstextbackup

I feared for him when watching the warm up, maybe 6 shots, not a single one was even close…

Thankfully he was the nuts during the game

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Presume *some* people are still moaning about Wes? on 10:45 - Nov 30 with 901 viewsTMWWNGAS

Presume *some* people are still moaning about Wes? on 09:50 - Nov 30 by eireblue

Yea, he keeps running down the wing, and whacking the ball either at the goal, or into the box in the hope that a goal is scored.

I mean what sort of winger is he?

Or in the stand*

* clear that you do need to point out it's a lighthearted joke these days and not an attack on an individual
Presume *some* people are still moaning about Wes? on 11:07 - Nov 30 with 843 viewsLankHenners

Terrific last night, that whole flank was his. I know the game was in a different state where we weren't pushing so hard to score and Millwall were in damage limitation mode but the difference between him and Jackson, bless him, when he came on was almost night and day.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Presume *some* people are still moaning about Wes? on 11:27 - Nov 30 with 791 viewsJ2BLUE

Presume *some* people are still moaning about Wes? on 09:57 - Nov 30 by FrimleyBlue

Based on your signature you should be giving Burns loads of credit for that performance last night.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Presume *some* people are still moaning about Wes? on 11:30 - Nov 30 with 777 viewsFrimleyBlue

Presume *some* people are still moaning about Wes? on 11:27 - Nov 30 by J2BLUE

Based on your signature you should be giving Burns loads of credit for that performance last night.

Which I did do last night.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Presume *some* people are still moaning about Wes? on 11:10 - Dec 1 with 581 viewsitfc_bucks

Presume *some* people are still moaning about Wes? on 09:57 - Nov 30 by FrimleyBlue

Ahh, you see, I had a moment where I wasn't quite sure if it was you or not, so I figured that I'd rather not risk pointing the finger at someone wrongly.

I didn't have the time to dig back and make sure.

Don't worry, I'll save a special mention for you this weekend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024