Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting weekend of fixtures coming up 07:15 - Dec 8 with 951 viewsDubtractor

Us, Leeds and Southampton all have tough away games, and it would be tricky to confidently predict results for any of them.

I've a feeling we're going to get a win, after struggling a bit in recent away games, but I'd be lying if I said I was confident!

Blackburn don't draw games, so feels like Leeds get either 3 points or none. Watford are slowly working their way up the table but still seem a bit inconsistent, but Southampton seem very strong away from home.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Interesting weekend of fixtures coming up on 07:40 - Dec 8 with 844 viewstextbackup

I don’t often go into games, especially aways, thinking a win is on the cards, normally content with a draw… but Saturday I just have this feeling

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Interesting weekend of fixtures coming up on 08:48 - Dec 8 with 692 viewsElderGrizzly

Interesting weekend of fixtures coming up on 07:40 - Dec 8 by textbackup

I don’t often go into games, especially aways, thinking a win is on the cards, normally content with a draw… but Saturday I just have this feeling

In theory, never a better time to play them with 10 players missing from their first team squad.

Could galvanise them in a backs to the wall type effort, but hopefully we would have enough about us to punish that missing quality.
Interesting weekend of fixtures coming up on 13:58 - Dec 8 with 450 viewsExiled2Surrey

Interesting weekend of fixtures coming up on 08:48 - Dec 8 by ElderGrizzly

In theory, never a better time to play them with 10 players missing from their first team squad.

Could galvanise them in a backs to the wall type effort, but hopefully we would have enough about us to punish that missing quality.

My guess is that the last thing they will do is shut up shop / backs to the wall / park the bus. Acknowledging that I know very little about them, I would say that if you take into consideration their injuries, most of the quality they have is up front (Rogers, Latte Lath, Crooks, fed by Barlaser). Could be a basketball game...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024