Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... 17:49 - Nov 19 with 5600 viewsBloots

....I know there's loads of fans on here.

I wouldn't want you to miss Nige and all his other celebrity pals, should be great fun.

Cheers.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 17:57 - Nov 19 with 4099 viewsMK1

Alexa will reminded me, but thanks.
She's a sensible girl that Alexa. (n/t) on 17:59 - Nov 19 with 4095 viewsBloots

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 17:57 - Nov 19 by MK1

Alexa will reminded me, but thanks.

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 18:26 - Nov 19 with 4046 viewsSitfcB

Hopefully there will be a daily thread.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 18:32 - Nov 19 with 4026 viewsParky

Nige is going to win the whole thing and the hearts of the nation at the same time.
He'll become a modern day..... on 19:27 - Nov 19 with 3939 viewsBloots

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 18:32 - Nov 19 by Parky

Nige is going to win the whole thing and the hearts of the nation at the same time.

....Princess Di.

"The King of Hearts"

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 19:49 - Nov 19 with 3891 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Sam Thompson. 6/1. Get on.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Dettori 8/1. (n/t) on 19:56 - Nov 19 with 3864 viewsBloots

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 19:49 - Nov 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Sam Thompson. 6/1. Get on.

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 20:04 - Nov 19 with 3849 viewssolemio

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 18:26 - Nov 19 by SitfcB

Hopefully there will be a daily thread.

Give us this day our daily thread.

On second thoughts, please don't.
Login to get fewer ads

She's a sensible girl that Alexa. (n/t) on 20:04 - Nov 19 with 3846 viewsRyorry

She's a sensible girl that Alexa. (n/t) on 17:59 - Nov 19 by Bloots

Terrible at grammar though.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Dettori 8/1. (n/t) on 20:13 - Nov 19 with 3819 viewsJ2BLUE

Dettori 8/1. (n/t) on 19:56 - Nov 19 by Bloots

Agree, would be my pick if I had to bet on it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Dettori 8/1. (n/t) on 21:10 - Nov 19 with 3720 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Dettori 8/1. (n/t) on 19:56 - Nov 19 by Bloots

Absolutely guarantee he won’t be winning or even in the final.

The fact he’s already booked on a ride in the Hong Kong Vase the day of the final tells you all need to know

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 21:26 - Nov 19 with 3683 viewsMeadowlark

I saw a trailer earlier and I've never seen or heard of any of 'em, except the idiot, of course.
As I mentioned earlier, who watches this stuff anyway?
DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 21:37 - Nov 19 with 3648 viewsSwansea_Blue

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 21:26 - Nov 19 by Meadowlark

I saw a trailer earlier and I've never seen or heard of any of 'em, except the idiot, of course.

Brain rot innit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

She's a sensible girl that Alexa. (n/t) on 08:11 - Nov 20 with 3360 viewsMattinLondon

She's a sensible girl that Alexa. (n/t) on 20:04 - Nov 19 by Ryorry

Terrible at grammar though.

Grammar isn’t important.
DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 08:46 - Nov 20 with 3314 viewsblueislander

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 21:37 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

Brain rot innit.

Watching paint dry is a better alternative.
DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 08:48 - Nov 20 with 3308 viewschicoazul

Very excited for the TWTD discourse around this. Indignation levels off the charts.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 09:29 - Nov 20 with 3234 viewsJ2BLUE

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 08:48 - Nov 20 by chicoazul

Very excited for the TWTD discourse around this. Indignation levels off the charts.

I am fascinated to see how the Twitter outrage brigade handle Farage.

You would think they would keep him in and make him do as many trials as possible but i'm expecting them to vote him out in the first couple of rounds and think it's some sort of victory rather than exactly what he's hoping for.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 09:47 - Nov 20 with 3193 viewsPassionNotAnger

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 21:26 - Nov 19 by Meadowlark

A very quick search revealed an average of at least 10m watch the final for last 3 years at least so a fairly significant amount of the population and, unless you are a statistical or demographical anomaly, many people who you know.

It’s also a bit odd that considering you clearly don’t think it’s for you, you happened to watch a trailer (fair enough) and the saw this thread ( again fair enough) but decided it needed your input to articulate you’ve never heard of the people taking part in the series.

For someone not interested in it puzzled why you thought it necessary to contribute on a thread about it?
DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 10:32 - Nov 20 with 3108 viewsBlueBadger

Not sure we should be openly baiting like this. Be kind.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The way ITV set up the voting…. on 10:39 - Nov 20 with 3072 viewsBloots

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 09:29 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

I am fascinated to see how the Twitter outrage brigade handle Farage.

You would think they would keep him in and make him do as many trials as possible but i'm expecting them to vote him out in the first couple of rounds and think it's some sort of victory rather than exactly what he's hoping for.

….it’s really difficult to vote someone out.

You vote for who you want to keep in and who you want to do the tasks.

So the most controversial/disliked figures tend to end up doing the tasks but staying in until the last 4 or 5.

It’s the dull camp mates that get voted out first.

I’d win it if I was in there.

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 10:53 - Nov 20 with 3030 viewsSwansea_Blue

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 08:46 - Nov 20 by blueislander

Watching paint dry is a better alternative.

I'm not a fan of any of those types of shows. Things like this and Love Island go a long way to explaining the state of the UK imo

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 12:06 - Nov 20 with 2948 viewsRyorry

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 10:32 - Nov 20 by BlueBadger

Not sure we should be openly baiting like this. Be kind.

I saw about 5 minutes of one of the first shows, and switched off, seemed just rather sadistic. Haven’t watched since.

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 12:10 - Nov 20 with 2930 viewsRyorry

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 10:53 - Nov 20 by Swansea_Blue

I'm not a fan of any of those types of shows. Things like this and Love Island go a long way to explaining the state of the UK imo

Iirc, my viewing of that was even more curtailed - about one minute of one show before I got to the off-switch!

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 13:14 - Nov 20 with 2847 viewsPassionNotAnger

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 12:10 - Nov 20 by Ryorry

Iirc, my viewing of that was even more curtailed - about one minute of one show before I got to the off-switch!

So you’ve gone from telling us you’ve only ever watched it once for 5 minutes to you switched off after 1 minute in consecutive posts on a thread about a programme you clearly don’t like but somehow felt the need to post twice to show just how “not-interested” you are?
DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 13:26 - Nov 20 with 2829 viewsRyorry

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 13:14 - Nov 20 by PassionNotAnger

So you’ve gone from telling us you’ve only ever watched it once for 5 minutes to you switched off after 1 minute in consecutive posts on a thread about a programme you clearly don’t like but somehow felt the need to post twice to show just how “not-interested” you are?

Please read what I *actually said*.

Ie I watched 5 minutes of ‘I’m a celebrity’; and 1 minute of ‘Love Island’.

Not the first time you haven’t bothered to properly read people’s comments in your haste to judge and jump on them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024