Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? 10:56 - Jan 7 with 3955 viewsnodge_blue

Up at the crack of dawn on a Sunday to launch another full on rant. The poison and hatred just drips from him. He lives in a semi permanent state of anger. It must be exhausting to have so many battles to fight.
[Post edited 7 Jan 11:00]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 10:59 - Jan 7 with 3514 views_clive_baker_

The bloke is a complete helmet. I wish people would stop giving him the attention he craves.
What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:00 - Jan 7 with 3504 viewsJ2BLUE

I think he needs professional help.

He's had a good rant but hasn't named anyone so when no one 'comes for him' he will be able to say it was all true.

He's someone we should just ignore.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:03 - Jan 7 with 3477 viewsredrickstuhaart

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:00 - Jan 7 by J2BLUE

I think he needs professional help.

He's had a good rant but hasn't named anyone so when no one 'comes for him' he will be able to say it was all true.

He's someone we should just ignore.

Why does he think that someone's sexual history has any bearing on their merit as broadcasters?

And how would this apply to him or any of his old team mates who have got into broadcasting?

Loon. And a nasty agressive one at that.
What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:06 - Jan 7 with 3451 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I feel sorry for him in a way, he's clearly messed up/hurting about something.

The implication here is that any/all women high up in the game have slept their way to the top, which is clearly bobbins. He is very bitter about something.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:10 - Jan 7 with 3410 viewsGuthrum

Some of that sounds mightily close to blackmail. Threats to reveal damaging personal information unless another complies with his demands.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:11 - Jan 7 with 3395 viewsNthQldITFC

Barking. I doubt the 'big tool' he speaks of is something he has first hand experience of.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:13 - Jan 7 with 3391 viewsKeno

Cracking reply this "Having Joey Barton speak about football is like an retired McDonald's worker having an opinion on Michelin-starred restaurants"

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:22 - Jan 7 with 3316 viewsHerbivore

He's a bellend who I suspect might find himself in legal trouble soon. Not sure why anyone pays any attention to him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:40 - Jan 7 with 3181 viewsfactual_blue

Remind me, what is his brother notorious for?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:42 - Jan 7 with 3163 viewsJ2BLUE

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:40 - Jan 7 by factual_blue

Remind me, what is his brother notorious for?

Being the brother of a complete bellend?

Truly impaired.

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:43 - Jan 7 with 3157 viewsIllinoisblue

He’s a women-hating idiot having a rather tragic breakdown and will soon be launching a podcast for like-minded idiots.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:45 - Jan 7 with 3135 viewsJ2BLUE

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:43 - Jan 7 by Illinoisblue

He’s a women-hating idiot having a rather tragic breakdown and will soon be launching a podcast for like-minded idiots.

To take a job with a Saudi lower league club in 2024 8/11
To be pictured with Tommy Robinson in 2024 6/4
To crowdfund legal expenses in 2024 2/1

Truly impaired.

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:56 - Jan 7 with 3072 viewsbazza

Love the fact he had to put football in brackets. ..
What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 12:01 - Jan 7 with 3055 viewsSitfcB

Bloody hell.

He’s lost it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 12:50 - Jan 7 with 2842 viewsIllinoisblue

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:45 - Jan 7 by J2BLUE

To take a job with a Saudi lower league club in 2024 8/11
To be pictured with Tommy Robinson in 2024 6/4
To crowdfund legal expenses in 2024 2/1

Teaming up with LeTissier and Cotterill to tell us what the mainstream media are hiding: 1/10000.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 13:07 - Jan 7 with 2751 viewsle2blue

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 12:01 - Jan 7 by SitfcB

Bloody hell.

He’s lost it.

Some of his response to that tweet are quite something. He’s going all in on his position and rant.
What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 13:10 - Jan 7 with 2726 viewspointofblue

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 12:01 - Jan 7 by SitfcB

Bloody hell.

He’s lost it.

Did he ever have 'it' in the first place?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 13:33 - Jan 7 with 2621 viewsWhos_blue

There'll be someone along soon saying he makes some fair points and that you can't say anything these days.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 13:48 - Jan 7 with 2530 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

What's Barton's latest rant about?

Barton, obviously.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 13:58 - Jan 7 with 2468 viewsDubtractor

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 10:59 - Jan 7 by _clive_baker_

The bloke is a complete helmet. I wish people would stop giving him the attention he craves.

This.

He's clearly decided he fancies a similar media 'position' as people like Laurence fox. All very cynical, and he wants everyone to notice him and amplify him to maintain his profile.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 17:45 - Jan 7 with 2129 viewsMJallday

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 13:58 - Jan 7 by Dubtractor

This.

He's clearly decided he fancies a similar media 'position' as people like Laurence fox. All very cynical, and he wants everyone to notice him and amplify him to maintain his profile.

Currently he’s comparing female football commentators to Pol Pot

An interesting approach , not sure it’s going to win him many friends

Edit added link

[Post edited 7 Jan 17:46]

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 19:00 - Jan 7 with 1956 viewsReus30

The fact that someone's idiotic tweets are in the press everyday is just feeding him the attention he craves.

Posting it here does the same thing, all it takes is for one other idiot to go "hmmmm, that's a valid point" and then we have an issue. I think we should just ban all discussions around him because it's just rage baiting at this point.
What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 19:17 - Jan 7 with 1852 viewsMJallday

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 19:00 - Jan 7 by Reus30

The fact that someone's idiotic tweets are in the press everyday is just feeding him the attention he craves.

Posting it here does the same thing, all it takes is for one other idiot to go "hmmmm, that's a valid point" and then we have an issue. I think we should just ban all discussions around him because it's just rage baiting at this point.

Unfortunately the price of free speech means that opinions are like a**holes. However it also means a**holes are free to spout their bile,

It also means we have to all be grown up enough to filter out the nonsense, because the alternative is censorship and no one wants that

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 20:24 - Jan 7 with 1691 viewsSWBlue22

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 10:59 - Jan 7 by _clive_baker_

Harsh on helmets
What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 21:20 - Jan 7 with 1525 viewsBlueBadger

What is this latest Joey Barton rant all about? on 11:43 - Jan 7 by Illinoisblue

Barton upping the ante by BlueBadger 6 Jan 10:15
'Appears to be having a break down'.

You occasional reminder here that being a c**t isn't actually a mental illness.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024