Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the table could look on Monday morning 11:22 - Jan 11 with 783 viewsSamWhiteUK

It's back! The most highly anticipated post on TWTD (lol) has returned after an unexpected hiatus over the festive period (due to my laptop breaking and being away from my desktop)

But here is the graph for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday fixtures.

I think I must have a bug somewhere in the code, as I'm sure Leeds beat us to automatic promotion after our game there, but now it's showing them stuck in fourth for this week.

How the table could look on Monday morning on 11:33 - Jan 11 with 685 viewsEuropablue

Yes, I think you will find that the table is inaccurate as Leeds are far superior than anyone else in the league because Leeds have won all of their matches since they beat us!
Leeds fans are a bit confused. They have potentially a much better team and certainly squad than ours but they don't have the consistency to back up the wins against us. Leeds have taken 6 points from us and we have taken 3 from Southampton and yet the Saints should go above us before we have a chance to play.
How the table could look on Monday morning on 11:50 - Jan 11 with 626 viewsSamWhiteUK

How the table could look on Monday morning on 11:33 - Jan 11 by Europablue

Yes, I think you will find that the table is inaccurate as Leeds are far superior than anyone else in the league because Leeds have won all of their matches since they beat us!
Leeds fans are a bit confused. They have potentially a much better team and certainly squad than ours but they don't have the consistency to back up the wins against us. Leeds have taken 6 points from us and we have taken 3 from Southampton and yet the Saints should go above us before we have a chance to play.

I saw one tweet after our game which featured something like this:

"One thing it has proven is that we are a better team than Ipswich, we now just need to start doing that consistently"

I didn't bite, but I really wanted to reply and say, "surely the fact that you are below us in the table, and the fact that you don't do it consistently, demonstrates that you aren't a better team than Ipswich?" They could be, yes, but right now, they're not.

Anyway, let's not turn this into a thread about Leeds
How the table could look on Monday morning on 12:31 - Jan 11 with 536 viewsSamWhiteUK

A question to you wonderful people: at the start of the season, before a ball was kicked, realistically which of these bars would you have been happy with at this stage? Something like a Middlesbrough? Higher, lower?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024