Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VAR Officials. Its got to change 16:08 - Jan 27 with 705 viewsFrimleyBlue

This isn't just for town but the weekly mistakes all clubs at this level witness from refs who weeks prior were using VAR.

It is imo a completely different level of officiating. And we see weekly different clubs being given or not given decision by refs who weeks prior were being saved by Var.

I can't see why the FA feel its right that one week you can have comfort in VAR helping you and the next having to make hard but spot on decisions.

[Post edited 27 Jan 16:09]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

VAR Officials. Its got to change on 16:57 - Jan 27 with 594 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

The referee today was very helpful to Maidstone. As for diving they had a few flops, including an embarrassing moment from their keeper who dropped like a fly for no reason.
VAR Officials. Its got to change on 18:17 - Jan 27 with 522 viewsnorfsufblue

One of those decisions was not hard..... JS was definitely fouled! No question
VAR Officials. Its got to change on 18:48 - Jan 27 with 456 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I’m more frustrated that some games in the Cup get VAR and others don’t. It’s a nonsense that we don’t all play under the same conditions

Poll: Our final position

VAR Officials. Its got to change on 19:11 - Jan 27 with 416 viewsRadlett_blue

VAR Officials. Its got to change on 18:48 - Jan 27 by southnorfolkblue

I’m more frustrated that some games in the Cup get VAR and others don’t. It’s a nonsense that we don’t all play under the same conditions

Not so at all. All VAR does is supposedly lead to better decision making, which theoretically benefits both teams. Denying that to some games just because others don't have the facility is perverse & illogical. Yes, if VAR had been operating, we almost certainly wouldn't have lost today, but that's irrelevant. It could easily have been the other way around.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

VAR Officials. Its got to change on 19:21 - Jan 27 with 372 viewssouthnorfolkblue

VAR Officials. Its got to change on 19:11 - Jan 27 by Radlett_blue

Not so at all. All VAR does is supposedly lead to better decision making, which theoretically benefits both teams. Denying that to some games just because others don't have the facility is perverse & illogical. Yes, if VAR had been operating, we almost certainly wouldn't have lost today, but that's irrelevant. It could easily have been the other way around.

Why is is it perverse to expect that all games in the same round have the same use of technology? You wouldn’t have it in some Premier League games but not others, so why is the FA Cup any different?

Just to be clear I hate VAR and would rather it didn’t exist, so I’m not using that as an excuse for today. We lost today because our players couldn’t score in the proverbial….

Poll: Our final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024