Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. 16:15 - Jan 29 with 777 viewsDubtractor

Only did 6 episodes, but it was brilliant stuff.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. on 08:00 - Jan 30 with 627 viewsRobTheMonk

Why won't she be mine?

I wish I was more attractive like Dagless

Still one can only dream

I'm a one track lover

Down a two way lane

Drivin' fast down the highway

Must o' been insane

Cos the temperature's too high

Traveling way too fast

And I knew our lovin'

Was too hot to last

She's smooth, like ice

Cold to the touch and it isn't very nice

When your left (cold to the touch) alone

You let them treat you badly, leaves you hanging on the phone

Take off (hot enough)

Shove your lovin' to the wheel

Put the pedal to the floor

'Cos your heading for the hills

(making love)

Got to get away, can't take it no more

Man you don't need this

Leave it, leave it, leave it at the door

(we should be making love)

the door, the door, the door

Sanch, open the door!

Sorry Reed, bad dream
Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. on 08:28 - Jan 30 with 610 viewsitfcjoe

Seen this?

https://ipswichtheatres.co.uk/whats-on/garth-marenghi/

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. on 09:41 - Jan 30 with 561 viewsBondiBlue

Been looking for this all over the internet for about 15 years. Any ideas where i could find it?

Poll: Which would you accept?

Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. on 09:42 - Jan 30 with 561 viewsDubtractor

Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. on 08:28 - Jan 30 by itfcjoe

Seen this?

https://ipswichtheatres.co.uk/whats-on/garth-marenghi/

Yeah. Annoyingly it was announced after we'd already bought tickets for the same show in Colchester.

For anyone going to the ipswich show, I can confirm that it is excellent.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. on 09:42 - Jan 30 with 558 viewsDubtractor

Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. on 09:41 - Jan 30 by BondiBlue

Been looking for this all over the internet for about 15 years. Any ideas where i could find it?

It's on the channel 4 streaming app.

Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. on 09:44 - Jan 30 with 548 viewsBondiBlue

Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. on 09:42 - Jan 30 by Dubtractor

It's on the channel 4 streaming app.

Ta. Hopefully it's not geoblocked.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. on 09:51 - Jan 30 with 535 viewsNthQldITFC

Nowhere near as funny as "Bryan & Bob's Famous München Adventure", which recently celebrated its 30 years and 4 months anniversary.

Different kind of funny, though.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. on 11:33 - Jan 30 with 473 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Absolute gem of a show.

A crime that Garth Marenghi's genius still flies under the radar

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Login to get fewer ads

Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. on 11:56 - Jan 30 with 442 viewsCoastalblue

I only saw this for the first time about five or six years ago, randomly popped up in a conversation with a work colleague. It was like digging up a hidden treat that had been laying there all along.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Another comedy anniversary. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is 20. on 13:37 - Jan 30 with 380 viewsMalcolmBlue

Never realised how much the new Kings of Anglia kid, AJ, looks like Garth Marenghi

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024