Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about 22:15 - Mar 7 with 3002 viewsIllinoisblue

This one 100x funnier than the one we did. (And which still makes zero sense.)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 22:23 - Mar 7 with 2848 viewsle2blue

Proper Banner Banter, magnifico.
Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 22:45 - Mar 7 with 2694 viewsIllinoisblue

Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 22:23 - Mar 7 by le2blue

Proper Banner Banter, magnifico.

I can imagine the wife of Luigi standing over his shoulder as heโ€™s painting the banner. And him giving it the full paolo do canio โ€œyou wouldnโ€™t understandโ€ theatrics.

62 - 78 - 81

Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 22:56 - Mar 7 with 2621 viewsCoastalblue

I had zero idea what that was going to say, and was certainly not expecting that but it actually made me truly laugh out loud, not much does for a miserable old fart like me.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 23:03 - Mar 7 with 2550 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see that the infamous Pazz gets a mention too.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 23:06 - Mar 7 with 2521 viewsIllinoisblue

Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 22:56 - Mar 7 by Coastalblue

I had zero idea what that was going to say, and was certainly not expecting that but it actually made me truly laugh out loud, not much does for a miserable old fart like me.

Same here!

62 - 78 - 81

Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 23:19 - Mar 7 with 2446 viewsBasingstokeBlue

The instructions for usage of toothpicks would be 100 x funnier than the weird banner we displayed at the Amex.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 23:33 - Mar 7 with 2385 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Not funny at all. Disgusting. It does leave a bad taste in one's mouth.
Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 00:06 - Mar 8 with 2299 viewsBlueBadger

I mean....you never heard about Phil the Greek playing away.....
[Post edited 8 Mar 0:07]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 21:38 - Mar 19 with 1119 viewsBLUEBEAT

Wasnโ€™t this just Roma giving respect to legendary Brighton punk band Peter & The Test Tube Babies?

Poll: W or W

Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 21:41 - Mar 19 with 1097 viewsKeno

Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 21:38 - Mar 19 by BLUEBEAT

Wasnโ€™t this just Roma giving respect to legendary Brighton punk band Peter & The Test Tube Babies?

I knew them โ€˜back in the dayโ€™

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Another banner for Brighton fans to be outraged about on 22:32 - Mar 19 with 952 viewsVanSaParody

Wasn't Fellatio one of Roma's legends way before Totti?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024