Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) 22:00 - Apr 30 with 920 viewsVic

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:01 - Apr 30 with 898 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Exactly what I said, their seasons gone!!!

Poll: Is Billm….

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:01 - Apr 30 with 897 viewsBent_double

I WISH I F******G KNEW!!!!!!!!!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:02 - Apr 30 with 885 viewsBlueBadger

There's two answers to this.

My head says - 'it's because they're professionals who still have their pride' .
My heart says 'it's because they've all got money on Dirty Leeds, the c**ts'.
[Post edited 30 Apr 22:07]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:02 - Apr 30 with 882 viewsSwansea_Blue

They’re professional footballers with some pride and it’s a myth that all teams give up when they can’t be promoted?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 30 with 804 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:02 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

They’re professional footballers with some pride and it’s a myth that all teams give up when they can’t be promoted?

Quite...

...and I don't expect Huddersfield to be pushovers on Saturday.

Edit: ...nor Southampton.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:12 - Apr 30 with 705 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 30 by Tangledupin_Blue

Quite...

...and I don't expect Huddersfield to be pushovers on Saturday.

Edit: ...nor Southampton.

Yeah, it’s not a given. I expect Huddersfield to be easier than tonight, but no game for us is really easy. Rotherham at home was tough and they’ve gone down with a whimper.

We have to be favourites for auto now though. It’s fairy tail stuff but of course we still need to get the job done. I hope we go for it on Saturday and keep going if we go ahead. I can’t cope with another cagey performance where we only switch on when we’re not winning. A Sheff Wed performance would be very welcome.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:13 - Apr 30 with 676 viewsGlasgowBlue

For the same reason we hope Southampton will try so hard on Saturday

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:13 - Apr 30 with 678 viewsRadlett_blue

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:02 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

Especially in front of their own fans.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) (n/t) on 22:15 - Apr 30 with 636 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:13 - Apr 30 by GlasgowBlue

For the same reason we hope Southampton will try so hard on Saturday

Thought they may rest players tactically.
[Post edited 30 Apr 22:16]

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:15 - Apr 30 with 635 viewsGlory_Hunter

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:12 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah, it’s not a given. I expect Huddersfield to be easier than tonight, but no game for us is really easy. Rotherham at home was tough and they’ve gone down with a whimper.

We have to be favourites for auto now though. It’s fairy tail stuff but of course we still need to get the job done. I hope we go for it on Saturday and keep going if we go ahead. I can’t cope with another cagey performance where we only switch on when we’re not winning. A Sheff Wed performance would be very welcome.

I want to see us batter them the first half; playing the strongest side and holding nothing back.

Knock any hope out of them early doors.

We let Coventry back in following our goal and it's been a pattern. Hugely unreasonable on my well-being.
Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:18 - Apr 30 with 570 viewsBugs

That they didn't roll over makes this all the better. Well done, Coventry, for keeping the championship honest.
[Post edited 30 Apr 22:28]
Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:20 - Apr 30 with 527 viewsRadlett_blue

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:18 - Apr 30 by Bugs

That they didn't roll over makes this all the better. Well done, Coventry, for keeping the championship honest.
[Post edited 30 Apr 22:28]

Well done QPR, in my book.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:28 - Apr 30 with 468 viewsBugs

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:20 - Apr 30 by Radlett_blue

Well done QPR, in my book.

Yeah, them as well!
Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:29 - Apr 30 with 439 viewspointofblue

Why are Cov still trying so hard !!! (n/t) on 22:02 - Apr 30 by BlueBadger

There's two answers to this.

My head says - 'it's because they're professionals who still have their pride' .
My heart says 'it's because they've all got money on Dirty Leeds, the c**ts'.

My head and heart says - "They didn't turn up at Blackburn".

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024