Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky News debate of the day is actually 09:37 - Jan 6 with 1872 viewsLord_Lucan

"Should pyjamas be banned from supermarkets"?

Holy moly

This is why I generally shop at Waitrose, I actually saw the daughter of a friend of my wifes at the railway station in pyjamas a couple of years ago.

I went to the Co-op in jogging bottoms for some tobacco yesterday and struggled with that.

I want my country back.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:38 - Jan 6 with 1339 viewsKeno

not an issue that would effect me,

I dont wear pyjamas

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:39 - Jan 6 with 1326 viewsSwailsey

But where do you stand on the debate?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:42 - Jan 6 with 1318 viewsartsbossbeard

I popped over the local Co-op last night and bumped into a lady in full pyjama, dressing gown & slippers. 8:30pm. Madness.

Got a skype business call this afternoon, so I better get out of my Transformers PJ top and put a polo shirt on beforehand.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:45 - Jan 6 with 1303 viewsNewcyBlue

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:42 - Jan 6 by artsbossbeard

I popped over the local Co-op last night and bumped into a lady in full pyjama, dressing gown & slippers. 8:30pm. Madness.

Got a skype business call this afternoon, so I better get out of my Transformers PJ top and put a polo shirt on beforehand.

When I lived in Jarrow it was fairly normal to see mothers walking their kids to school in their pyjamas. They'd managed to get the kids dressed, how did they not manage to dress themselves?

You'd go into Jarrow centere (think Mosul) and it would be more of the same. Walked past Domino's Pizza at about 1130 and there was a woman in there in a onesie.

Jarra, what a place!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:48 - Jan 6 with 1280 viewsLord_Lucan

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:45 - Jan 6 by NewcyBlue

When I lived in Jarrow it was fairly normal to see mothers walking their kids to school in their pyjamas. They'd managed to get the kids dressed, how did they not manage to dress themselves?

You'd go into Jarrow centere (think Mosul) and it would be more of the same. Walked past Domino's Pizza at about 1130 and there was a woman in there in a onesie.

Jarra, what a place!

Saw a queue of pyjama clad men and women outside Lloyds on Nacton Rd just before midnight once. Apparently at the strike of midnight their benefits are paid and they can then blow it on vodka.

I want my country back.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:51 - Jan 6 with 1266 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Ecclesall Road Tesco in Sheffield could be mistaken as a site for a giant sleepover with the number of students who mill around in pyjamas.

Not that I could really complain, as I would struggle to barely dress myself properly to be able to cast judgement.
Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:52 - Jan 6 with 1262 viewsitfcjoe

On an unrelated note, I saw Giles Coke in Waitrose on Wednesday night - he was wearing jogging bottoms.

It's mostly a girl thing, they look ridiculous in onesies and wear them outside but guess it is so they can send an Instagram pic of them

#PJs #Tesco #pyjamas #yolo #sofunny #lol

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:53 - Jan 6 with 1238 viewsNewcyBlue

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:52 - Jan 6 by itfcjoe

On an unrelated note, I saw Giles Coke in Waitrose on Wednesday night - he was wearing jogging bottoms.

It's mostly a girl thing, they look ridiculous in onesies and wear them outside but guess it is so they can send an Instagram pic of them

#PJs #Tesco #pyjamas #yolo #sofunny #lol

I hate people

Login to get fewer ads

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:57 - Jan 6 with 1219 viewsDolly2.0

I read that as 'banned from selling them'. I thought, why on earth would someone want to ban selling pyjamas in supermarkets?

Maybe I haven't woken up yet.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:58 - Jan 6 with 1212 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

I must be getting old this is a real bug bear of mine. My local Tesco in Jesmond, Newcastle banned them some time ago it's in a big student area.

Now they have dealt with the pyjama issue I would like them to move in to male (predominantly) sporty type students wearing shorts and flip flops to the supermarket in winter - just no need for it.
Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:00 - Jan 6 with 1192 viewsNewcyBlue

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:58 - Jan 6 by blueblueburleymcgrew

I must be getting old this is a real bug bear of mine. My local Tesco in Jesmond, Newcastle banned them some time ago it's in a big student area.

Now they have dealt with the pyjama issue I would like them to move in to male (predominantly) sporty type students wearing shorts and flip flops to the supermarket in winter - just no need for it.

Was over in Heaton having breakfast at Cafe One20 the other day.

It was ok there. The Butterfly Cabinet was better.

Although both are full of studenty types!

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:04 - Jan 6 with 1169 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:00 - Jan 6 by NewcyBlue

Was over in Heaton having breakfast at Cafe One20 the other day.

It was ok there. The Butterfly Cabinet was better.

Although both are full of studenty types!

Heaton Is heaving with students in pyjamas shorts and flip flops.

The Buterfly Cabinet is well worth it despite said students.
Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:05 - Jan 6 with 1146 viewsgiant_stow

Waitrose are quoted today as being fine with pjs - tesco must be going up in the world

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:11 - Jan 6 with 1113 viewsdryas

That is your country - it was them that voted Brexit.
Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:14 - Jan 6 with 1106 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 09:45 - Jan 6 by NewcyBlue

Jarra, what a place!

You are making the mistake of assuming the mothers dressed the kids. Rather than the kids dressed and fed themselves then dragged the mother out of bed to take them to school.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:15 - Jan 6 with 1090 viewsimsureazzure

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:11 - Jan 6 by dryas

Oh sage, how do you know this?
Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:17 - Jan 6 with 1074 viewsNewcyBlue

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:14 - Jan 6 by GlasgowBlue

You are making the mistake of assuming the mothers dressed the kids. Rather than the kids dressed and fed themselves then dragged the mother out of bed to take them to school.

Ah you've been to Jarrow!?

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:19 - Jan 6 with 1047 viewsgiant_stow

Pretty snobby - if anything they'd be non-voters.

...which is a snobby thing to say too!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:26 - Jan 6 with 1018 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Not in my area, most pyjama wearing shoppers are student and it was the apathetic youth that failed to vote in sufficient numbers to back Remain.
Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:31 - Jan 6 with 985 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:19 - Jan 6 by giant_stow

quelle surprise

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:44 - Jan 6 with 930 viewsdryas

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:19 - Jan 6 by giant_stow

Try living in North Cambs.
Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:53 - Jan 6 with 918 viewsKeno

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:44 - Jan 6 by dryas

Try living in North Cambs.

when it was announced recently a bronze age village had been found in the fens, I just assumed Time Team had stopped in Wisbech

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:54 - Jan 6 with 893 viewsdryas

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:53 - Jan 6 by Keno

when it was announced recently a bronze age village had been found in the fens, I just assumed Time Team had stopped in Wisbech

Yes, I'm so proud to be able to say that's my home town.
Sky News debate of the day is actually on 11:03 - Jan 6 with 827 viewsKeno

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 10:54 - Jan 6 by dryas

Yes, I'm so proud to be able to say that's my home town.

haha!!

Well a long time ago I did one year at Elm Grove Primary and then a couple at Queens Boy School!!

Wisbech is certainly a unique place!!

Sky News debate of the day is actually on 11:20 - Jan 6 with 802 viewsJ2BLUE

Replace pyjamas with pensioners and add 'at evenings and weekends' on the end and you have a debate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024