Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We looked OK when we passed it around, 17:40 - Jan 7 with 426 viewsGeoffSentence

But we hardly did that. Couldn't see the point of lumping it aimlessly forward onto the heads of those big old centre backs. I think it took 40 minutes before Pittman won a header, not that I am blaming him for that, but as tactics go it was pointless.

All in all that was a bit embarrassing. Lincoln Looked the better team.

We can thank Tom Lawrence and their hapless keeper for the draw.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We looked OK when we passed it around, on 17:41 - Jan 7 with 406 viewsDubtractor

Nailed it there Geoff.

The few occasions we passed it around was decent, but so much aimless stuff.......

Also, Knudsen is a fairly poor footballer and Bru must have broken a record for giving the ball away.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We looked OK when we passed it around, on 17:49 - Jan 7 with 371 viewsVaughan8

It was embarrassing near the end. We looked clueless. I can see why we don't score many goals!

Gerken was OK but had a few quick throws out which were rash and got us in trouble.

Defensive - bar emmanuel who was the only one to come.out the game with any credibility, the rest were awful. Maybe Webster just had an off game but defensively he was bad. Maybe good with the ball but gets in trouble a lot. Berra was terrible all game and Knudsen seems very low on confidence.

Midfield - Bru is rubbish. How he gets in our first team? Probably shows the level we are. Ward didn't do much, nor Dozzell until near the end. Laurence was probably.the only one to get through with any positives though he gave the ball away a fair bit as well.

Pitman and Sears upfront did not look great either.

All in all, not very good. I don't envy you guys who go.every week. I would feel thoroughly frustrated. It's hard to believe there are a few teams worse than us in the league.

We seem a very slow and not a lot of urgency until the last few minutes. Not a lot of creativity bar Laurence, and a lot of backward passing and then lumped forward.

I know Lincoln are top of their league and confident, but that team should be beating a team in the 5th Tier.
We looked OK when we passed it around, on 17:51 - Jan 7 with 363 viewsVaughan8

We looked OK when we passed it around, on 17:41 - Jan 7 by Dubtractor

Nailed it there Geoff.

The few occasions we passed it around was decent, but so much aimless stuff.......

Also, Knudsen is a fairly poor footballer and Bru must have broken a record for giving the ball away.

I must never see Bru when he is Good! he was so bad today. Gave the ball away A LOT. Some people think he is good and is our creative player. Deary me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024