Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/t) 10:51 - Jan 12 with 860 viewskizaitfc

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 10:59 - Jan 12 with 833 viewsGeoffSentence

Pretty good I'd say. We do have a history of signing opposition players from lower league clubs, although as the two that I can think of are Webster and Walters maybe it is only true of opposition players with W as a last initial.

I think he scored against us whilst playing for Derby as well didn't he?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 11:02 - Jan 12 with 814 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I hope not.. He was dreadful at Huddersfield and Derby and has dropped down the leagues for good reason.

Quick and strong but very little between his ears.. Also, I seem to remember that every 2nd touch was a tackle given how the ball used to bounce off him when he tried to control it
What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 12:05 - Jan 12 with 723 viewsGeoffSentence

What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 11:02 - Jan 12 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I hope not.. He was dreadful at Huddersfield and Derby and has dropped down the leagues for good reason.

Quick and strong but very little between his ears.. Also, I seem to remember that every 2nd touch was a tackle given how the ball used to bounce off him when he tried to control it

And yet he scored a brace against us. What does that say about our defending.

Even our forwards.... on 12:11 - Jan 12 with 699 viewsBloots

What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 12:05 - Jan 12 by GeoffSentence

...would score against our defence.

Or would they?

I wonder if they ever do defence v attack in training?

It would be comical if they did.

Hours of Knudsen pumping it out of play, Berra heading it perfectly into Freddie's path only for him to blast it straight at Bart.

The days must fly by.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 12:11]

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Even our forwards.... on 12:15 - Jan 12 with 668 viewsconnorscontract

Even our forwards.... on 12:11 - Jan 12 by Bloots

...would score against our defence.

Or would they?

I wonder if they ever do defence v attack in training?

It would be comical if they did.

Hours of Knudsen pumping it out of play, Berra heading it perfectly into Freddie's path only for him to blast it straight at Bart.

The days must fly by.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 12:11]

Leon Best: Pleeeeeeeeease Mick.
Mick: No, soft lad.
LB: Pleeeeease...
MM: I said "No!"
LB: Oh, pleeeeease, just for 10 minutes...
MM: No, I've told you before, I'm not putting Gerks in goal for them to "give you a chance"...
What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 12:24 - Jan 12 with 619 viewstextbackup

His finish for the second was brilliant, had a prem player done it it would have been bigged up no end.
Why not give a lad like him a go instead of the varneys of this workd

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 12:26 - Jan 12 with 612 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 12:05 - Jan 12 by GeoffSentence

.. Nothing that we don't already know.

But in all honesty, this lad has had one good game against us, which doesn't outweigh the years of being a mediocre Champ and L1 striker who has fallen down the leagues.
What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 12:26 - Jan 12 with 612 viewsSteve_M

What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 12:24 - Jan 12 by textbackup

His finish for the second was brilliant, had a prem player done it it would have been bigged up no end.

He's 27 with a list of clubs as long as your arm though:

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=43703

It was a great goal but Robinson's potential is long behind him.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 14:00 - Jan 12 with 532 viewsPinewoodblue

What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 12:26 - Jan 12 by Steve_M

He's 27 with a list of clubs as long as your arm though:

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=43703

It was a great goal but Robinson's potential is long behind him.

Agreed. Didn't he score agsinst us in Jewells last game, might have been a better time to sign him?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 14:02 - Jan 12 with 518 viewsGeoffSentence

What are the chances we sign Theo Robinson after he scores 2 past us Tuesday (n/ on 12:24 - Jan 12 by textbackup

He got a bit lucky that Gerks slipped for the second one, he may well have saved it if he hadn't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024