Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives from last night 09:17 - Jan 18 with 2218 viewsbluelagos

I'll start:

The landlord at my local told me "I now know why you always look so miserable after you've been to see Ipswich"

Others?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Positives from last night on 09:19 - Jan 18 with 1594 viewsStenvict

Preston away stays on a Saturday rather than midweek?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Positives from last night on 09:20 - Jan 18 with 1585 viewshype313

Positives? Well Douglas won't be this months Goat, that mantle has been handed over to Berra.

So, Douglas will be happy.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Positives from last night on 09:20 - Jan 18 with 1567 viewsitfcinwales

more Town fans there than i had actually anticipated there would be?
Positives from last night on 09:20 - Jan 18 with 1566 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

With both us and Barnsley going out to lower league opposition last night, my train for Barnsley away can be booked in advance and on the cheap

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Positives from last night on 09:23 - Jan 18 with 1511 viewsBarneycurley

We wont be wasting millions on any decent players. Well anyone in their right mind that would see us as a career move

Marcus accounts will be far healthier

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Positives from last night on 09:26 - Jan 18 with 1473 viewsFixed_It

The treatment Lawrence got from Wood(?) should have seen them go down to ten men. We would still have lost. So it could have been even worse.

Sorry - that's the best I've got...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Positives from last night on 09:28 - Jan 18 with 1416 viewsStenvict

Phil/Gav are loving all the extra traffic on this website

Poll: What will be announced first?

Positives from last night on 09:31 - Jan 18 with 1393 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm liking Doobs promotion to "TWTD's Voice of Reason" from "one rant away from a straight jacket".

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Positives from last night on 09:31 - Jan 18 with 1388 viewsSteve_M

We won't see Leon Best in an Ipswich shirt again.

I thought Digby was ok actually. A couple of very good blocks and at times passed the ball (like when there was an option to pass to).

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Positives from last night on 09:32 - Jan 18 with 1371 viewschicoazul

Emmanuel continues to look good and is a real prospect.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Positives from last night on 09:33 - Jan 18 with 1347 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

This Board seems to be kinda united for once.
Positives from last night on 09:33 - Jan 18 with 1346 viewschicoazul

Positives from last night on 09:31 - Jan 18 by Steve_M

I thought Digby was ok actually. A couple of very good blocks and at times passed the ball (like when there was an option to pass to).

Yeah Digby looked alright didnt he.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Positives from last night on 09:33 - Jan 18 with 1325 viewsRadlett_blue

Positives from last night on 09:26 - Jan 18 by Fixed_It

The treatment Lawrence got from Wood(?) should have seen them go down to ten men. We would still have lost. So it could have been even worse.

Yes, Wood should have been booked for clattering Lawrence late well before he actually got a yellow. But that's what lower league teams do, especially in home cup ties if the ref allows it. We should have been ready for the physical battle, but we weren't.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Positives from last night on 09:36 - Jan 18 with 1303 viewsKeaneish

Positives from last night on 09:31 - Jan 18 by Steve_M

Not sure i can level to much criticism at Best, the balls into him were atrocious at best. Skuse, Ward, Knudsen, Douglas, Chambers and Berra were last night's main fall guys but the whole display, needless to say was a horror show.

Just been training down the gym with a lot of ex-pros an football fanatics and they were in disbelief as much as i was!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Positives from last night on 09:36 - Jan 18 with 1288 viewsbluelagos

Positives from last night on 09:26 - Jan 18 by Fixed_It

Douglas avoided a red card for his first half tackle down that bloke's shin. Would have been 3 match suspension.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Positives from last night on 09:39 - Jan 18 with 1236 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Positives from last night on 09:36 - Jan 18 by bluelagos

Douglas avoided a red card for his first half tackle down that bloke's shin. Would have been 3 match suspension.

This is a thread for positives..

Positives from last night on 09:39 - Jan 18 with 1215 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Positives from last night on 09:32 - Jan 18 by chicoazul

Emmanuel continues to look good and is a real prospect.

He should have prevented the goal by taking out the guy who made the pass. Naive defending that and shows he's not really ready yet.

Not that that has any bearing on the result which was mainly down to the fact that I may as well have been playing up front. Actually, at 51 and having never played any level of football, I'm confident that I'm better than that sh1thead Best.
Positives from last night on 09:40 - Jan 18 with 1180 viewssoupytwist

Positives from last night on 09:36 - Jan 18 by bluelagos

And that's a positive?

;-)
Positives from last night on 09:40 - Jan 18 with 1178 viewsjpring89

Positives from last night on 09:33 - Jan 18 by chicoazul

Yeah Digby looked alright didnt he.

I know others may disagree but at the moment on last nights display i would rather see him in the team than berra hes becoming more a liability as the games go on.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Positives from last night on 09:41 - Jan 18 with 1134 viewsurbanblue

Not live on my normal streaming service so I didn't bother getting up in the early hours to find a dodgy one. Consequently I probably had a much better day then I would have!
Positives from last night on 09:42 - Jan 18 with 1123 viewschicoazul

Positives from last night on 09:39 - Jan 18 by FrowsyArmLarry

He should have prevented the goal by taking out the guy who made the pass. Naive defending that and shows he's not really ready yet.

Not that that has any bearing on the result which was mainly down to the fact that I may as well have been playing up front. Actually, at 51 and having never played any level of football, I'm confident that I'm better than that sh1thead Best.

I agree he could have done a bit better at that particular point, that's fair. But in general he played pretty well and is becoming the main prospect in the squad. Needless to say of course Mick is going to drop him for our next game.

Positives from last night on 09:42 - Jan 18 with 1094 viewschicoazul

Positives from last night on 09:40 - Jan 18 by jpring89

I know others may disagree but at the moment on last nights display i would rather see him in the team than berra hes becoming more a liability as the games go on.

Berra was cowardly last night. Shamefully so. I'd have Smith when fit or Digby in ahead of him yes.

Positives from last night on 09:45 - Jan 18 with 1025 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Positives from last night on 09:42 - Jan 18 by chicoazul

I agree he could have done a bit better at that particular point, that's fair. But in general he played pretty well and is becoming the main prospect in the squad. Needless to say of course Mick is going to drop him for our next game.

Agree. And he's only going to get better by playing. I thought Knudsen looked good too... not sure why he gets so much stick
Positives from last night on 09:51 - Jan 18 with 964 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Positives from last night on 09:45 - Jan 18 by FrowsyArmLarry

Agree. And he's only going to get better by playing. I thought Knudsen looked good too... not sure why he gets so much stick

I thought Knudsen did ok too actually

In fact I'd say 5 of our back 6 did alright.

Berra being the only one who was not good enough

Positives from last night on 09:55 - Jan 18 with 925 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Positives from last night on 09:51 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I thought Knudsen did ok too actually

In fact I'd say 5 of our back 6 did alright.

Berra being the only one who was not good enough

Berra goes through these phases and plays his way out of them though, doesn't he? Not that we have any choice with Webster sounding like he's out for the season.... when is Smith back?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024