Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans looking decent against Tomic - 2 sets up 3-3 in the 3rd 09:11 - Jan 20 with 897 viewsartsbossbeard

Rule Britannia!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Evans looking decent against Tomic - 2 sets up 3-3 in the 3rd on 09:13 - Jan 20 with 892 viewsGeoffSentence

He should put the tennis to one side and concentrate on funding our promotion push.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Evans looking decent against Tomic - 2 sets up 3-3 in the 3rd on 09:18 - Jan 20 with 875 viewsWeWereZombies

4-3 now, come on Dan!

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Evans looking decent against Tomic - 2 sets up 3-3 in the 3rd on 09:55 - Jan 20 with 841 viewsartsbossbeard

Rule Britannia!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Evans looking decent against Tomic - 2 sets up 3-3 in the 3rd on 10:07 - Jan 20 with 816 viewsLankHenners

Tsonga next for him - another tough test but great to see him battling through, and playing some really good tennis.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Evans looking decent against Tomic - 2 sets up 3-3 in the 3rd on 10:12 - Jan 20 with 793 viewshoppy

If he somehow loses it now, would you be coming on here with the news "EVANS OUT!"?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Evans looking decent against Tomic - 2 sets up 3-3 in the 3rd on 10:49 - Jan 20 with 749 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Little ankle worry near the end but he played well

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Evans looking decent against Tomic - 2 sets up 3-3 in the 3rd on 11:16 - Jan 20 with 711 viewsRyorry

Well done him.
Would love to be able to say "well done Evans" in another context at the end of this month and season ...

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Evans looking decent against Tomic - 2 sets up 3-3 in the 3rd on 11:44 - Jan 20 with 672 viewsartsbossbeard

Wowzers. Federer is most certainly back to his brilliant best too.

Nishikori looking tidy also, decent week of daytime tennis next week.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024