Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right now, why do you go to games 20:38 - Jan 21 with 888 viewsJohnhoz

Right now, why do you go to games

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Right now, why do you go to games on 20:42 - Jan 21 with 860 viewsJohnhoz

There's a weird part of me that feels I have to be there whenever I can, right now. It's like caring for a loved one who is really poorly.

Right now, why do you go to games on 21:04 - Jan 21 with 808 viewshoppy

Because I'm an Ipswich Town supporter and I go whenever I get the chance to because as a fan there's nothing that beats the feeling of heading to the ground on matchday, full of hope and excitement (however it feels leaving the ground)... with the dream that 'this game will be the one to turn things around and serve as a launchpad' even when ultimately it doesn't happen...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Right now, why do you go to games on 21:32 - Jan 21 with 752 viewsJohnhoz

Right now, why do you go to games on 21:04 - Jan 21 by hoppy

Because I'm an Ipswich Town supporter and I go whenever I get the chance to because as a fan there's nothing that beats the feeling of heading to the ground on matchday, full of hope and excitement (however it feels leaving the ground)... with the dream that 'this game will be the one to turn things around and serve as a launchpad' even when ultimately it doesn't happen...

I love you

Right now, why do you go to games on 21:44 - Jan 21 with 718 viewsBluefish

This

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Right now, why do you go to games on 21:46 - Jan 21 with 702 viewsBluefish

I just can't understand why all supporters don't think like this. It is normal for me and sums it up well but we have a large element that clearly don't naturally think like that and they are the vocal twitter mick out people.

Is it a generation thing? They probably started in the burley era whereas I started in the Ferguson/Duncan era

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Right now, why do you go to games on 23:00 - Jan 21 with 630 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Because this club is my life and I can't even imagine myself to stop going.

I will never ever stop attending Town matches. I'm mostly an away day Blue so in my case I will keep attending our away matches whenever I can. Preston next week for me, Villa afterwards but Brighton in midweek will be too difficult for me.

Without social element away days would be far worse though. To see mates, to be in the pubs, to have a chat with them etc etc, how could I give up on this? Our fans are the true Ipswich Town. Not Evans, Milne, McCarthy and current bunch of players. Just fans !
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 23:01]
Right now, why do you go to games on 23:47 - Jan 21 with 573 viewshoppy

Right now, why do you go to games on 21:32 - Jan 21 by Johnhoz

I love you

The feeling's mutual, but don't tell KJ...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024