Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? 22:29 - Jan 23 with 1333 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Multiple bids in shows we are at least trying. Actual names being leaked suggests perhaps I was wrong to rule out any 7 figure signings.

So out of the linked players, who would you want? You can have about 3-3.5m worth

Morris (1.5m) or Power (1.5m)
Ward (1.5-2m)

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 23:12 - Jan 23 with 1230 viewsJ2BLUE

If we genuinely have £3m and wages, which I doubt regardless of the Murphy sale, I'd like a loan striker for the rest of the season. No one spectacular, just enough to ensure survival which looks pretty nailed on anyway. Then give the new manager the £3m.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 23:14 - Jan 23 with 1220 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 23:12 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

If we genuinely have £3m and wages, which I doubt regardless of the Murphy sale, I'd like a loan striker for the rest of the season. No one spectacular, just enough to ensure survival which looks pretty nailed on anyway. Then give the new manager the £3m.

We won't have 3m but this is a bit of a realistic fantasy game.

I expect we are possibly gonna spend 1.5m this week though. We've had a few rumoured bids of that precise number already.

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 23:19 - Jan 23 with 1190 viewsJ2BLUE

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 23:14 - Jan 23 by The_Romford_Blue

We won't have 3m but this is a bit of a realistic fantasy game.

I expect we are possibly gonna spend 1.5m this week though. We've had a few rumoured bids of that precise number already.

You could well be right. I just think it's set up for the usual BS that they tried but failed to do business. If we do spend £1.5m though it might well mean MM is here for the next 18 months.

Truly impaired.

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 23:21 - Jan 23 with 1180 viewsbournemouthblue

If we're prepared to make three bids all over £1 million

We are surely prepared for the possibility of them all being accepted?

That makes our budget anywhere from £3 - £6 million and that's without negotiation

We will pocket around £5 from Murphy and the Brown sales provided Newcastle go up

So would that really be beyond the realms of posssibility?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 23:27 - Jan 23 with 1147 viewsJ2BLUE

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 23:21 - Jan 23 by bournemouthblue

If we're prepared to make three bids all over £1 million

We are surely prepared for the possibility of them all being accepted?

That makes our budget anywhere from £3 - £6 million and that's without negotiation

We will pocket around £5 from Murphy and the Brown sales provided Newcastle go up

So would that really be beyond the realms of posssibility?

I would imagine we would pull out of at least one bid if they were all accepted. I think Phil has said the million promotion bonus for Murphy doesn't exist?

Truly impaired.

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 23:38 - Jan 23 with 1109 viewsitfcpaul

Apology accepted

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 23:46 - Jan 23 with 1068 viewsTIB

I'd take a loan striker then add an attack minded central player a wide player.

I'm not happy we're leaving it late but I honestly believe there will be at least three more signings before the window closes. If there isn't, I think we will be drawn into a relegation scrap.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 07:42 - Jan 24 with 909 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 23:38 - Jan 23 by itfcpaul

Apology accepted

Ward was linked with us before you came on giving us all that BS about the chairman saying he's coming to us.

He was linked before you started making up lies
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 9:46]

Login to get fewer ads

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 08:27 - Jan 24 with 832 viewshector_clifford

I would take Morris for £1 million, Hugill for £2 million and Potts from Blackpool for £500,000.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 08:39 - Jan 24 with 796 viewsKieran_Knows

I'd quite like that Dickenson from Colchester. Hopefully he's earmarked as a left wing back to compete with Kenlock, then we can offload Knudsen.

Max Power would be a decent signing, and would surely put Douglas way out of the picture. Wouldn't surprise me if Power was signed Douglas and Coke were to be released this window as well.

Mainly want a striker though. Can't see us getting Danny Ward now unfortunately. Just a hunch, but I think he may end up at QPR, and we get Washington on loan for the rest of the season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 08:39 - Jan 24 with 796 viewsTLA

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 08:27 - Jan 24 by hector_clifford

I would take Morris for £1 million, Hugill for £2 million and Potts from Blackpool for £500,000.

That's a good shout, and more realistic than what I was going to post, which was Morris, Ward and Power. I'd like to think that they would come in at 3.5 combined but in the current market, it might require that for each of them!
Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 09:33 - Jan 24 with 712 viewshector_clifford

Could be an interesting week - who'd you want us to sign from those linked? on 08:39 - Jan 24 by TLA

That's a good shout, and more realistic than what I was going to post, which was Morris, Ward and Power. I'd like to think that they would come in at 3.5 combined but in the current market, it might require that for each of them!

You're right about prices, I hope the market rights itself soon and calms down. As soon as Hugill scored those 2 at the weekend you know that could add a fair amount to what Preston value him at.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024