Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Gav: Looooooooooooong adverts ruining display on IT 09:19 - Jan 25 with 806 viewsSwailsey

Anyone else having this on all threads?

Making viewing pretty difficult.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

FAO Gav: Looooooooooooong adverts ruining display on IT on 09:20 - Jan 25 with 795 viewsGeoffSentence

I think Gav likes people to report these issue via the 'contact us' button at the bottom of the page.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

FAO Gav: Looooooooooooong adverts ruining display on IT on 09:23 - Jan 25 with 791 viewsSwailsey

FAO Gav: Looooooooooooong adverts ruining display on IT on 09:20 - Jan 25 by GeoffSentence

I think Gav likes people to report these issue via the 'contact us' button at the bottom of the page.

Noted, ok.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

FAO Gav: Looooooooooooong adverts ruining display on IT on 09:25 - Jan 25 with 772 viewshoppy

I think you'll find that there's five mini health challenges that will make a big difference there.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

FAO Gav: Looooooooooooong adverts ruining display on IT on 09:26 - Jan 25 with 763 viewsSwailsey

FAO Gav: Looooooooooooong adverts ruining display on IT on 09:25 - Jan 25 by hoppy

I think you'll find that there's five mini health challenges that will make a big difference there.

Well, quite. And I'm actually going to take them on board. So in a way, I'm glad. I'm also working for the company.

FAO Gav: Looooooooooooong adverts ruining display on IT on 10:59 - Jan 25 with 702 viewsNewcyBlue

Pretty difficult viewing?! Have you seen some of the threads on here?! I would suggest 5 mini health changes that might help your vision and overall well being....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024