Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish 08:22 - Jan 28 with 1320 viewstaximan

because of the success with mings, the club seem intent on shopping in the bargain bin, how many failures will it take for someone to realise that signing players for 10k and selling on for 9 mill is an extremely rare occurrence
whenever a player is signed for pennies, all we get to read is "what about mings" ??

sick of it
i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 08:39 - Jan 28 with 1247 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 08:40 - Jan 28 with 1241 viewsJETPower

enough with the contrary negative garbage, honestly...
i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 09:16 - Jan 28 with 1162 viewsTractorWood

I won't judge the new lad until he's settled had a few months and games. Seen the 'Vardy came from non league' a few times as well, pretty reasonable frame of reference......

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 09:21 - Jan 28 with 1138 viewsLeoMuff

Well as most decent championship players cost between £3-10 million are you suggesting we get in a few of those ? Not forgetting their 30k per week plus wages....

I'm sure the rest of the squad on 10k will welcome them with open arms, or maybe your suggesting we buy a whole new squad at 5mill a go.

Interesting.....

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 09:22 - Jan 28 with 1131 viewsMillsey

You still spewing crap??
i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 11:20 - Jan 28 with 960 viewsCaptMickMills

Oh dear
i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 11:41 - Jan 28 with 930 viewsgreyhound

Really? Without that money and his performance our club would look so different. I think he is the poster boy of how clubs need to do business to survive and achieve effectively
gmpf (n/t) on 11:43 - Jan 28 with 921 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 11:49 - Jan 28 with 885 viewsbournemouthblue

If Mings had been rubbish, you wouldn't have blinked an eyelid

MM isn generally better in this market than he is with cash, ask the Wolves fans this

[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 11:51]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 11:51 - Jan 28 with 878 viewssolemio

Kevin Phillips & Cyrille Regis MBE came from non-league.
i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 11:52 - Jan 28 with 865 viewsbournemouthblue

i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 11:51 - Jan 28 by solemio

Kevin Phillips & Cyrille Regis MBE came from non-league.

Jamie Vardy in more recent years

DJ Campbell in more recent years for us?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 11:52 - Jan 28 with 857 viewscasanovacrow

More on the lack of success when we do spend money.
i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 11:59 - Jan 28 with 833 viewsDolly2.0

Oh for God's sake, will you shut up!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 13:14 - Jan 28 with 737 viewsconnorscontract

Two words:

Lee Martin

Two more:

Paul Taylor

Let's give the two non-League lads a chance, eh? If they're better for us than those two, we're quids in. If they're a bit Drury or O'Callaghan than we've not lost much.
i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 13:19 - Jan 28 with 707 viewsDyland

i honestly wish that mings had turned out to be rubbish on 13:14 - Jan 28 by connorscontract

Two words:

Lee Martin

Two more:

Paul Taylor

Let's give the two non-League lads a chance, eh? If they're better for us than those two, we're quids in. If they're a bit Drury or O'Callaghan than we've not lost much.

Don't knock Hollywood Andy.

Next you'll be claiming Currie was slow.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024