Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So just to be clear these people are terrorists? 11:07 - Jan 29 with 1633 viewsKeno

[Post edited 29 Jan 2017 11:08]

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 11:21 - Jan 29 with 1584 viewsfactual_blue

I imagine trumpy-wumpy and the phony pharaoh would get on like a house on fire.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 11:26 - Jan 29 with 1587 viewsbluelagos

Farrah's running is clearly a clever cover for his activities in Al-Shabaab. All those miles pounding the streets and he was really on surveillance.

He's so good that he had us all fooled, just like any competent terrorist would.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 11:34 - Jan 29 with 1528 viewsKeno

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 11:21 - Jan 29 by factual_blue

I imagine trumpy-wumpy and the phony pharaoh would get on like a house on fire.

Well there are obvious terrorists links there, that why M15 took his son and princess out

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 11:35 - Jan 29 with 1528 viewsfactual_blue

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 11:26 - Jan 29 by bluelagos

Farrah's running is clearly a clever cover for his activities in Al-Shabaab. All those miles pounding the streets and he was really on surveillance.

He's so good that he had us all fooled, just like any competent terrorist would.

He even has a special code to communicate with his controller. It's based on bookmakers' tic tac.

I'm surprised nobody else has realised this.

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 11:40 - Jan 29 with 1503 viewsFtnfwest

He's even free to travel as he's from the uk as is al fayed, who's Egyptian. Not sure about the cartoon character, he looks a bit shifty
So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 11:45 - Jan 29 with 1482 viewsKeno

Last I heard he was into smuggling large amounts of gold into the country, but the secret services haven't worked out how he's doing it

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 11:50 - Jan 29 with 1470 viewsfactual_blue

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 11:40 - Jan 29 by Ftnfwest

He's even free to travel as he's from the uk as is al fayed, who's Egyptian. Not sure about the cartoon character, he looks a bit shifty

Mo is from Somalia. Fayed from Egypt. Both countries are on the banned list. Both men are Muslims.

The fact that Mo and his family live in Oregon and he is currently training in Ethiopia makes this.......interesting.

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 12:11 - Jan 29 with 1447 viewsBlueBadger

I liked the bit where Teresa May said she'd be more than willing call out President Fart on his bullsh1t if she had to. Her silence in this matter can only mean that she explicitly approves of and endorses his out-and-out xenophobia.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 12:46 - Jan 29 with 1378 viewsbluelagos

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 11:50 - Jan 29 by factual_blue

Mo is from Somalia. Fayed from Egypt. Both countries are on the banned list. Both men are Muslims.

The fact that Mo and his family live in Oregon and he is currently training in Ethiopia makes this.......interesting.

Can you imagine if he or his family got detained? The Americans can't be that stupid.

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 12:49 - Jan 29 with 1372 viewsBlueBadger

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 12:46 - Jan 29 by bluelagos

Can you imagine if he or his family got detained? The Americans can't be that stupid.

Sadly, the way they voted in November doesn't support this hypothesis.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 12:56 - Jan 29 with 1347 viewsbournemouthblue

Indeed - A gold medal for the 48%

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 12:57 - Jan 29 with 1341 viewsbournemouthblue

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 12:11 - Jan 29 by BlueBadger

I liked the bit where Teresa May said she'd be more than willing call out President Fart on his bullsh1t if she had to. Her silence in this matter can only mean that she explicitly approves of and endorses his out-and-out xenophobia.

She really is showing herself to be incompetent

I wonder if this approach could force a vote of no confidence?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 12:57 - Jan 29 with 1340 viewsFtnfwest

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 11:50 - Jan 29 by factual_blue

Somalia yes egypt no I think not sure tbh. Can Muslims from the uk not travel as well?
So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 12:58 - Jan 29 with 1334 viewsbluelagos

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 12:49 - Jan 29 by BlueBadger

Sadly, the way they voted in November doesn't support this hypothesis.

Except of course 2.5m more voted for Hilary :-)

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 13:00 - Jan 29 with 1319 viewsbluelagos

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 12:57 - Jan 29 by Ftnfwest

Somalia yes egypt no I think not sure tbh. Can Muslims from the uk not travel as well?

According to Iraqi born Tory Mp on the news this morning, it is "country of origin" that matters. I think the whole thing is a complete dogs breakfast. Who'd have thought so eh?

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 13:02 - Jan 29 with 1292 viewsBlueBadger

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 12:57 - Jan 29 by bournemouthblue

She really is showing herself to be incompetent

I wonder if this approach could force a vote of no confidence?

You're assuming the parliamentary Tory party are opposed to dealing with wildly xenophobic free market loons here.

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 13:03 - Jan 29 with 1286 viewsBlueBadger

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 12:58 - Jan 29 by bluelagos

Except of course 2.5m more voted for Hilary :-)

Look just because the truth happens it doesn't mean we have to agree with them.

#alternativefacts

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 13:06 - Jan 29 with 1283 viewsFtnfwest

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 13:00 - Jan 29 by bluelagos

According to Iraqi born Tory Mp on the news this morning, it is "country of origin" that matters. I think the whole thing is a complete dogs breakfast. Who'd have thought so eh?

Well the medias claiming all sorts but I would have thought its nationals from the seven countries otherwise it's completely unworkable. I did wonder whether the country of origin thing applied to refugees but they're banned completely for three months.
Sir Mo has spoken... on 13:24 - Jan 29 with 1256 viewsbluelagos

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/jan/29/sir-mo-farah-donald-trump-made-me-

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 13:25 - Jan 29 with 1249 viewsBluebell

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 11:35 - Jan 29 by factual_blue

He even has a special code to communicate with his controller. It's based on bookmakers' tic tac.

I'm surprised nobody else has realised this.

Are you really that stupid Facters?

We all know he is singing YMCA.
So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 14:25 - Jan 29 with 1188 viewsKeno

So just to be clear these people are terrorists? on 13:25 - Jan 29 by Bluebell

Are you really that stupid Facters?

We all know he is singing YMCA.

OMG

He's a gay Muslim!!

It's like he's a commie as well

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024