Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perhaps overly optimistic... 16:42 - Jan 30 with 675 viewsclive_baker

But is there an element of ME not wanting Mick to spunk any money this window because he knows his days are numbered? Maybe he's thinking give him a loan or 2, a couple of short term / cheap deals to give him bodies (Taylor etc) to see us through to the summer and then he'll back the new manager a bit more in the market?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Perhaps overly optimistic... on 17:03 - Jan 30 with 643 viewsWestSussexBlue

I'm sure Mick isn't that naive, If anything, I'd say they both agree that Mick is going in the summer and Mick is happy with what he's got to manage with until then.
That said, it wouldn't rule out someone like Taylor who'd fit the plan going forward.
Perhaps overly optimistic... on 17:04 - Jan 30 with 637 viewsBenters

yeah thats the ticket always the summer to look forward to !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Perhaps overly optimistic... on 17:11 - Jan 30 with 605 viewshadleighboyblue

Perhaps overly optimistic... on 17:03 - Jan 30 by WestSussexBlue

I'm sure Mick isn't that naive, If anything, I'd say they both agree that Mick is going in the summer and Mick is happy with what he's got to manage with until then.
That said, it wouldn't rule out someone like Taylor who'd fit the plan going forward.

not unhappy with the low cost business done , but we are still in need of a goalscorer to replace Murphy and have been for 2 transfer windows now .

Not sure how the club will sell the season tickets to the fans if fans don't know if MM will be here next year or not
Perhaps overly optimistic... on 17:14 - Jan 30 with 592 viewssmellmycheese

Just so hope and dream that you are 100% correct.

ITFC : the greatest club in England
Poll: Clarke Harris to ITFC

Perhaps overly optimistic... on 17:21 - Jan 30 with 574 viewsitfcjoe

To be honest i think that will be a line spun by 2 camps.

Those that back ME as a great owner
Those that want Mick to be gone ASAP.

We've had multi million pound bids in for (since Murphy left) Washington, Watkins and Hugill all confirmed - and it sounds like we have for Ward too.

So that doesn't sound like ME not backing Mick and keeping powder dry - it sounds like ME and MMc being out of step of what market value is.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024