Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore 14:20 - Jan 30 with 7060 viewsitfcjoe

#Ambition

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:22 - Jan 30 with 3568 viewsBluefish

You have more mood swings than texters

let me know if you need someone to talk to

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:22 - Jan 30 with 3563 viewsReuser_is_God

Cresswell > Mings > Knudsen

#ForeverDowngrading

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:24 - Jan 30 with 3535 viewsBluefish

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:22 - Jan 30 by Reuser_is_God

Cresswell > Mings > Knudsen

#ForeverDowngrading

malarczyk>digby>webster

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:25 - Jan 30 with 3525 viewsITFCBlues

#FLOUNCE

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:26 - Jan 30 with 3518 viewsdavblue

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:24 - Jan 30 by Bluefish

malarczyk>digby>webster

Gerkin - Billy
Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:27 - Jan 30 with 3501 viewsTheBlueBarca

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:24 - Jan 30 by Bluefish

malarczyk>digby>webster

Was Webster really that much of an upgrade though? He's made some disastrous cock ups the last few months and we haven't really looked any less awful at the back since he got injured to be frank. I have a feeling, much like with Knudsen, that he may be better suited to football in the league below given the standard of the Championship these days.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:28 - Jan 30 with 3483 viewsitfcjoe

malarczyk>digby>webster

Doesn't quite work like that, when neither of the first 2 were signed as anything but back ups

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:28 - Jan 30 with 3473 viewsReuser_is_God

malarczyk>digby>webster

Skuse>Skuse>Skuse

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:29 - Jan 30 with 3463 viewsITFCBlues

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:27 - Jan 30 by TheBlueBarca

Was Webster really that much of an upgrade though? He's made some disastrous cock ups the last few months and we haven't really looked any less awful at the back since he got injured to be frank. I have a feeling, much like with Knudsen, that he may be better suited to football in the league below given the standard of the Championship these days.

Agree - let's release Webster. FFS - what's wrong with people? Want young players in the side then moan when they aren't the finished article

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:29 - Jan 30 with 3454 viewsTractorWood

I swear I saw a banner implying this a few months ago! 😉

Seriously though it's relegation next season at this rate.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:29 - Jan 30 with 3449 viewsStenvict

Jewell -> McCarthy

Poll: What will be announced first?

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:32 - Jan 30 with 3411 viewsBluefish

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:28 - Jan 30 by itfcjoe

Doesn't quite work like that, when neither of the first 2 were signed as anything but back ups

Yes they were obviously very different to signing Best or Verney

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:32 - Jan 30 with 3402 viewsBluefish

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:27 - Jan 30 by TheBlueBarca

Oh FFS!!

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:48 - Jan 30 with 3293 viewsTollycobbold

They are at least getting younger.
Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:50 - Jan 30 with 3271 viewscruncher

It's been happening well lack of it as it goes all season and last.
Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:54 - Jan 30 with 3240 viewsSuperfrans

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:22 - Jan 30 by Bluefish

You have more mood swings than texters

let me know if you need someone to talk to

Since when has adjusting your view based on the current information been

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:54 - Jan 30 with 3229 viewsSWGF

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:32 - Jan 30 by Bluefish

As Best was specifically described as Murphy's replacement, you're correct.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:55 - Jan 30 with 3228 viewsStenvict

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:50 - Jan 30 by cruncher

It's been happening well lack of it as it goes all season and last.

Eh?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:56 - Jan 30 with 3206 viewsLankHenners

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:54 - Jan 30 by SWGF

He said that after the window closed though and I think it's clear Mick had doubts about Best from the start. Thought he was a decent option, then had to make the best with what he had when we failed to sign a proper replacement.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:56 - Jan 30 with 3199 viewsBluefish

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:54 - Jan 30 by SWGF

Where was he specially described as this? Same goes for Varney

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:56 - Jan 30 with 3203 viewsclive_baker

Malcy > Benters > ITFCJoe

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:58 - Jan 30 with 3174 viewsReuser_is_God

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:56 - Jan 30 by clive_baker

Malcy > Benters > ITFCJoe

That's harsh, at least Joe goes to games.

Benters is too tight & Malcy is banned.

Evans out

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 15:07 - Jan 30 with 3077 viewsitfcjoe

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 14:32 - Jan 30 by Bluefish

I must have missed Luke Varney and Leon Best actually starting a decent amount of games for us between them this season

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 15:10 - Jan 30 with 3025 viewsBluefish

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 15:07 - Jan 30 by itfcjoe

I must have missed Luke Varney and Leon Best actually starting a decent amount of games for us between them this season

You are on one and you want to stamp your feet regardless so I will leave you to it.

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 15:21 - Jan 30 with 2952 viewsitfcjoe

Daryl Murphy --> Luke Varney --> Leon Best --> Keiffer Moore on 15:10 - Jan 30 by Bluefish

You are on one and you want to stamp your feet regardless so I will leave you to it.

Murphy
McGoldrick
Sears
Pitman

Murphy
Varney
Sears
Pitman

Best
Varney
Sears
Pitman

Best
Varney
Sears
Pitman
McGoldrick

Best
Sears
Pitman
McGoldrick

Sears
Pitman
McGoldrick
Moore

It's not about stamping feet or flouncing - it's the fact that our striking options have got progressively worse all season. If McG can't stay fit then they are truly rubbish for this level.

Pitman is the only one with a decent record at this level and from what I've seen can't be relied upon for 90 minutes week in-week out as he simply doesn't have the legs.

Our already poor bunch of strikers has got worse this month. We actually miss Luke Varney.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2017 15:26]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024