Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you feel the urge go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... 17:25 - Jan 29 with 19874 viewsunstableblue

.. against his proposed State visit to the UK...

Not because of his Muslim ban, not because of his wall and stupid policies against Mexico, not because its awkward for the royal family with his climate denial, not because warmth to russia, not because of his support of torture...

... but he is a classless idiot who thinks being treated like a royal dignatary will give him a stamp of class which he longs for...

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928

750,000 people and counting
[Post edited 29 Jan 2017 22:35]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:31 - Jan 29 with 4656 viewsScuzzer

nah...thanks but I don't think so.
....and don't put things like this on the footy section please.

Established 1968

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:35 - Jan 29 with 4629 viewsGlasgowBlue

Did you link a petition to stop Putin having a state visit in 2003?

I'm pretty certain he has committed more atrocities, caused more loss of life though his foreign policy and subverted human rights around the globe than Trump has.

Fair play if you did. If not the that makes you a hypocrite.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2017 17:35]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:38 - Jan 29 with 4618 viewsManchesterblue

Did you place a petition on here when Obama banned Muslims in 2011?

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:38 - Jan 29 with 4617 viewsTollycobbold

Oh good another online petition, the sanctuary of the online offended libtards.
Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:42 - Jan 29 with 4593 viewsElderGrizzly

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:38 - Jan 29 by Manchesterblue

He didn't. He banned a certain sub-set of Iraqis based on credible intelligence and it was lifted quickly.
Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:43 - Jan 29 with 4571 viewsTollycobbold

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:42 - Jan 29 by ElderGrizzly

He didn't. He banned a certain sub-set of Iraqis based on credible intelligence and it was lifted quickly.

Then he droned them into oblivion.
How is his Nobel Peace Prize?
Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:47 - Jan 29 with 4524 viewsGlasgowBlue

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:42 - Jan 29 by ElderGrizzly

According t this article "the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011"

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-kentucky-us-dozens-terrorists-country-ref

Iron Lion Zion

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:50 - Jan 29 with 4520 viewsElderGrizzly

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:47 - Jan 29 by GlasgowBlue

According t this article "the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011"

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-kentucky-us-dozens-terrorists-country-ref

The reality was It was a sub-set of Iraqi refugees linked to an IED threat. That was fairly lazy journalism tbh

It's been done 6 times before too:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/01/times-banned-immigrants-170128
Login to get fewer ads

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:50 - Jan 29 with 4513 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:35 - Jan 29 by GlasgowBlue

Did you link a petition to stop Putin having a state visit in 2003?

I'm pretty certain he has committed more atrocities, caused more loss of life though his foreign policy and subverted human rights around the globe than Trump has.

Fair play if you did. If not the that makes you a hypocrite.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2017 17:35]

I don't think it does.

Maybe he wasn't aware that there was a petition?

Poll: Best Football Song

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:53 - Jan 29 with 4493 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:38 - Jan 29 by Manchesterblue

Comparing Obama with Trump is apples and racist deranged oranges

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:54 - Jan 29 with 4465 viewsGlasgowBlue

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:50 - Jan 29 by RoyKeanesDog

I don't think it does.

Maybe he wasn't aware that there was a petition?

The Saudi state visit in 2007? The Chinese more recently?

The op has a hard on for Trump.

Trump is a loathsome individual and his treatment of refugees is appalling. Meanwhile human rights watchdogs predict Putin and Assad are embarking on moves that will make Aleppo look like a stroll in the park.

Not a peep!
[Post edited 29 Jan 2017 17:55]

Iron Lion Zion

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:57 - Jan 29 with 4447 viewsNazemariner

Online petitions are for helmets!
Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:04 - Jan 29 with 4411 viewsDarth_Koont

He's a protectionist and isolationist enjoying a loose relationship with the truth.

So there's really no reason for him to leave the US nor for any foreign state to give him a platform to repeat his lies. The man's an intellectual terrorist and we deport those people rather than inviting them in.

Pronouns: He/Him

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:12 - Jan 29 with 4353 viewscruncher

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:04 - Jan 29 by Darth_Koont

He's a protectionist and isolationist enjoying a loose relationship with the truth.

So there's really no reason for him to leave the US nor for any foreign state to give him a platform to repeat his lies. The man's an intellectual terrorist and we deport those people rather than inviting them in.

You sound no better than Trump trying to ban people from entering a country.
Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:23 - Jan 29 with 4310 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 17:54 - Jan 29 by GlasgowBlue

The Saudi state visit in 2007? The Chinese more recently?

The op has a hard on for Trump.

Trump is a loathsome individual and his treatment of refugees is appalling. Meanwhile human rights watchdogs predict Putin and Assad are embarking on moves that will make Aleppo look like a stroll in the park.

Not a peep!
[Post edited 29 Jan 2017 17:55]

I'm not denying that they are all terrible acts against humanity, just thought it was a bit harsh to call him a hypocrite.

He has seen a well publicised petition that he agrees with, and has encouraged other people to do the same.

It doesn't mean he is condoning other terrible movements.

Poll: Best Football Song

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:28 - Jan 29 with 4286 viewsDarth_Koont

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:12 - Jan 29 by cruncher

You sound no better than Trump trying to ban people from entering a country.

Muslims aren't dangerous, Trump is. There's a difference.

Also who's stopping him come over as private individual?

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:30 - Jan 29 with 4264 viewscruncher

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:28 - Jan 29 by Darth_Koont

He is a head of state .
Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:32 - Jan 29 with 4244 viewsDarth_Koont

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:30 - Jan 29 by cruncher

He is a head of state .

Yes and? He doesn't deserve a state welcome.

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:34 - Jan 29 with 4232 viewscruncher

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:32 - Jan 29 by Darth_Koont

Yes and? He doesn't deserve a state welcome.

But head of the most powerful country in the world is entitled to a state visit.
Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:42 - Jan 29 with 4213 viewsNewcyBlue

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:28 - Jan 29 by Darth_Koont

Trump isn't dangerous. It is people giving him the platform that is dangerous. Emotions such as fear, hate, lust, patriotism, these things sell newspapers and get on TV.

By trying to ban Trump from entering as a head of state you are just playing into his "us versus them" mentality.

Protest if you wish, have demonstrations, but I highly doubt anybody will pay much attention to the petition,

So many real issues and people focus on this.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:44 - Jan 29 with 4203 viewsITFC_Blood

No thanks

I actually respect the will of free voting

President Trump is more than welcome

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:47 - Jan 29 with 4180 viewscruncher

We in this country have had some terrible crimes committed by muslims.
Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:48 - Jan 29 with 4168 viewsNewcyBlue

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:47 - Jan 29 by cruncher

And non-muslims too. What's your point?!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:49 - Jan 29 with 4159 viewsElderGrizzly

Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:47 - Jan 29 by cruncher

Ah, that argument.

I can see now why i was wasting my breath on the Trump discussion
Go and sign the parliament petition on Trump... on 18:49 - Jan 29 with 4156 viewsJ2BLUE

No thanks

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024