Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aargh! How do I do a Euro symbol on a Mac keyboard? 21:19 - Feb 8 with 1251 viewsWicksy

It's there above the 2 together with an @ symbol but can't get it to type the Euro symbol.

Shift + fn + 2 gives me the @

Shift + Alt + 2 gives me â„¢

It really shouldn't be this difficult...

The cars in the churchyard Were shiny and German Distinctly at odds with The theme of the sermon

Aargh! How do I do a Euro symbol on a Mac keyboard? on 21:20 - Feb 8 with 1243 viewsiamipswich

€

I just typed that on a mac.
Suffer more mwahaha

Poll: Who will return first?

Aargh! How do I do a Euro symbol on a Mac keyboard? on 21:21 - Feb 8 with 1237 viewsiamipswich

Aargh! How do I do a Euro symbol on a Mac keyboard? on 21:20 - Feb 8 by iamipswich

€

I just typed that on a mac.
Suffer more mwahaha

just kidding its the alt button next to the left arrow + 2 and that works for me

Poll: Who will return first?

Aargh! How do I do a Euro symbol on a Mac keyboard? on 21:23 - Feb 8 with 1221 viewsWicksy

Aargh! How do I do a Euro symbol on a Mac keyboard? on 21:21 - Feb 8 by iamipswich

just kidding its the alt button next to the left arrow + 2 and that works for me

Ch€€rs!

So the 2 alt kets do different things? Weird

The cars in the churchyard Were shiny and German Distinctly at odds with The theme of the sermon

Aargh! How do I do a Euro symbol on a Mac keyboard? on 21:32 - Feb 8 with 1189 viewsfactual_blue

The brexit bill will make use of that symbol illegal as it will be seen as subverting our sovereignty and Not Getting Behind Your Country.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Aargh! How do I do a Euro symbol on a Mac keyboard? on 23:26 - Feb 8 with 1096 viewsRyorry

Aargh! How do I do a Euro symbol on a Mac keyboard? on 21:23 - Feb 8 by Wicksy

Ch€€rs!

So the 2 alt kets do different things? Weird

It's same operation as for the # symbol but with the #2 € instead of 3 key.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024