Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Little tip for the nags tomorrow 17:31 - Feb 7 with 5152 viewskizaitfc

4.30 Carlisle - Hester Flemen 10/1 EW

Been given plenty of winners by people on here so thought I'd repay the favour (hopefully!)

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 17:33 - Feb 7 with 2135 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Is this from info or opinion out of interest?

Cheers

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 17:38 - Feb 7 with 2127 viewskizaitfc

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 17:33 - Feb 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Is this from info or opinion out of interest?

Cheers

No real info, just a horse I very much like the look of after his comeback run in Jan

He will either flop and we will never see him again r he could go on to big things for Nicky Richards

I'm hoping on the later and at 10/1 he is worth a little ew punt

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 18:40 - Feb 7 with 2033 viewsBanburyBlue

down to 15/2 already on ladbrokes

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 18:42 - Feb 7 with 2029 viewskizaitfc

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 18:40 - Feb 7 by BanburyBlue

down to 15/2 already on ladbrokes

6s on Skybet, hope you all got on early

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 18:43 - Feb 7 with 2025 viewskizaitfc

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 18:42 - Feb 7 by kizaitfc

6s on Skybet, hope you all got on early

Still 8s on Betfair if you're quick

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 18:48 - Feb 7 with 2013 viewsArcher4721

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 17:38 - Feb 7 by kizaitfc

No real info, just a horse I very much like the look of after his comeback run in Jan

He will either flop and we will never see him again r he could go on to big things for Nicky Richards

You liked it's comeback run?

It was fifth of six beaten 43 lengths
Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:02 - Feb 7 with 1975 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 17:38 - Feb 7 by kizaitfc

Personally speaking, it's not one for me.

Can see what you like about him though - a four timer before needing the run it seems in January

I wouldn't put you off him.

However, I won't be playing as I think it's a decent race actually and a horse in it, I've got my eye on for a handicap at Cheltenham. He will run well if they want him to though I wouldn't be surprised if they want to just keep his mark down - Blakemount.

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:05 - Feb 7 with 1963 viewskizaitfc

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 18:48 - Feb 7 by Archer4721

You liked it's comeback run?

It was fifth of six beaten 43 lengths

he had a four timer before that break, he needed that run

Login to get fewer ads

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:05 - Feb 7 with 1960 viewskizaitfc

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:02 - Feb 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Can see what you like about him though - a four timer before needing the run it seems in January

However, I won't be playing as I think it's a decent race actually and a horse in it, I've got my eye on for a handicap at Cheltenham. He will run well if they want him to though I wouldn't be surprised if they want to just keep his mark down - Blakemount.

fair enough mate, good luck

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:10 - Feb 7 with 1943 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:05 - Feb 7 by kizaitfc

fair enough mate, good luck

Likewise to yours

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:10 - Feb 7 with 1942 viewsArcher4721

It's last run was it's first run in over a year so the horse has clearly had it's training problems. It's wins were in point to point and NH flat race. It does have form on heavy though, could be one to watch in market if they've got it fit.
Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:11 - Feb 7 with 1941 viewstaximan

what race at cheltenham ?

a mark of 129 is more than likely to be too low to get into the 3 miler on the first day
Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:12 - Feb 7 with 1937 viewsArcher4721

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:11 - Feb 7 by taximan

a mark of 129 is more than likely to be too low to get into the 3 miler on the first day

It would need to win that race to get in off 10 stone.
Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:15 - Feb 7 with 1926 viewstaximan

interesting 4 timer

point to point
bumper
novice hurdle
novice chase

cracking nh breeding
Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:17 - Feb 7 with 1915 viewstaximan

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:12 - Feb 7 by Archer4721

It would need to win that race to get in off 10 stone.

exactly what i was thinking
Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:30 - Feb 7 with 1882 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:11 - Feb 7 by taximan

I had t realised he'd dropped that low

Don't suppose he will get in unless he wins tomorrow now so may have a small bet at 6/2 tomorrow.

Had an eye (hadn't backed him yet as I don't do antepost in Cheltenham handicaps in general) on him for the Browne Plate frillier back a couple of furlongs at 2m 5f or the Day 1 3 miler but I wasn't sure If he'd get in that one.

Surprised he's 129 tbh. Was well fancied by some people ante post a couple of seasons back for the Albert bartlett before missing the festival through injury

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:30 - Feb 7 with 1882 viewsArcher4721

Yep two Irish point to point races in 2014 and a NH flat race and a 4 runner egg and spoon race. Then off the track for more than a year.

There's plenty of dough around for it at the moment so good luck
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 19:40]
Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:46 - Feb 7 with 1839 viewsArcher4721

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:30 - Feb 7 by The_Romford_Blue

I had t realised he'd dropped that low

Don't suppose he will get in unless he wins tomorrow now so may have a small bet at 6/2 tomorrow.

Had an eye (hadn't backed him yet as I don't do antepost in Cheltenham handicaps in general) on him for the Browne Plate frillier back a couple of furlongs at 2m 5f or the Day 1 3 miler but I wasn't sure If he'd get in that one.

Surprised he's 129 tbh. Was well fancied by some people ante post a couple of seasons back for the Albert bartlett before missing the festival through injury

Sue Smiths horses will be worth following in the next few months. They've had a very slow start to the season after a bout of sickness and their horses have been starting to show form now.
Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:52 - Feb 7 with 1814 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:46 - Feb 7 by Archer4721

Sue Smiths horses will be worth following in the next few months. They've had a very slow start to the season after a bout of sickness and their horses have been starting to show form now.

Very underrated trainer imo

Going to go to Cheltenham this year?

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:56 - Feb 7 with 1802 viewsArcher4721

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:52 - Feb 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Very underrated trainer imo

Going to go to Cheltenham this year?

No I've been a few times but I'm not really a fan of NH racing from a punting point of view.
Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:58 - Feb 7 with 1791 viewsColchesterBlue1985

My brothers boss owns that horse, very good chance.
Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:59 - Feb 7 with 1778 viewstaximan

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:56 - Feb 7 by Archer4721

No I've been a few times but I'm not really a fan of NH racing from a punting point of view.

how about the festival from a sociable point of view ??
Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 20:00 - Feb 7 with 1772 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:56 - Feb 7 by Archer4721

I've never been but thinking about going for day 2 this year simply because the RSA is that day and my bet on ADO.

Though I've an interview on Thursday and if I get that job, might not be given the day off so haven't bought the ticket yet.

Do you know at what point they usually sell out?

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 20:05 - Feb 7 with 1753 viewsArcher4721

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 19:59 - Feb 7 by taximan

how about the festival from a sociable point of view ??

Yes It's great from that because I've plenty of Irish friends who come over.
Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 20:06 - Feb 7 with 1748 viewstaximan

Little tip for the nags tomorrow on 20:00 - Feb 7 by The_Romford_Blue

I've never been but thinking about going for day 2 this year simply because the RSA is that day and my bet on ADO.

Though I've an interview on Thursday and if I get that job, might not be given the day off so haven't bought the ticket yet.

Do you know at what point they usually sell out?

plenty of touts outside
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024