Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game 15:38 - Feb 16 with 847 viewsLord_Lucan

Has that plane sailed?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 15:40 - Feb 16 with 839 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another fcukwitted idea that would have always come back to bite us in the bum. Just like "Mind the Gap".

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 15:46 - Feb 16 with 820 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 15:54 - Feb 16 with 789 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We were gonna have a fly pass organised?

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 15:59 - Feb 16 with 770 viewsLord_Lucan

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 15:54 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Yeah, a plane with a banner attached to it flying over CR when they went down. I thought it was a fun thing to do until someone came up with a dimwitted banner message. All it needed was a simple ITFC but oh no, we had to have something irrelevant and daft.

It got cancelled because of strong winds

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 16:06 - Feb 16 with 738 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 15:59 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah, a plane with a banner attached to it flying over CR when they went down. I thought it was a fun thing to do until someone came up with a dimwitted banner message. All it needed was a simple ITFC but oh no, we had to have something irrelevant and daft.

Good lord

It got that far along?!?

What cringy message was going to be on the banner?

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 16:06 - Feb 16 with 743 viewsGlasgowBlue

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 15:54 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/304783/page:1

It was embarrassing. I said so at the time.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 16:45 - Feb 16 with 671 viewsfactual_blue

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 16:06 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Good lord

It got that far along?!?

'Hello Rommy'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 16:47 - Feb 16 with 662 viewsLord_Lucan

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 16:06 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Good lord

It got that far along?!?

I think it was something like "Welcome back" or something equally as brainless

Login to get fewer ads

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 16:50 - Feb 16 with 652 viewsKieran_Knows

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 15:59 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

Yer, I remember it being called off being of the strong winds!

Seems like forever ago now that.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 16:50 - Feb 16 with 644 viewsWD19

Good lord

It got that far along?!?

Look on the bright side - a chunk of change went to charity. The Bobby Robson Foundation if I recall.
I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 16:51 - Feb 16 with 641 viewsJ2BLUE

Good lord

It got that far along?!?

Those of us against it were shouted down by Callis thinking it was 'bantz'

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 16:52 - Feb 16 with 622 viewsartsbossbeard

Good lord

It got that far along?!?

"I've just got back from Mexico"

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 16:54 - Feb 16 with 608 viewsReuser_is_God

I take it we aren't having a fly pass this game on 16:51 - Feb 16 by J2BLUE

Those of us against it were shouted down by Callis thinking it was 'bantz'

Oh the irony.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024