Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... 21:54 - Feb 18 with 4756 viewsGreenwichBlue1

Today,

Turning up in Leeds kit, shown to their seats by stewards..

Eating all our pies!!

Cheering when they score...

This would never happen in North Stand.. no way they would be let in. Yet since some of us now have young kids, its presumably ok? If we buy season tickets in a home section, surely it's fair to expect it will remain that way.

When I ask, what the hell is going on, I am told, they are fine unless they cause a problem..

Absolute joke. Mr Evans will be hearing from me!

More seriously, does this have to happen? Why not just increase the size of the away section?
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 21:32]
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 21:57 - Feb 18 with 4706 viewsJ2BLUE

Thank them for the extra income and get over it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:00 - Feb 18 with 4678 viewsITFC_Forever

Were they abusive and antagonising Town fans around then? No?

What's the problem then?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:02 - Feb 18 with 4653 viewsBlueBadger

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:00 - Feb 18 by ITFC_Forever

What's the problem then?

'I am desperate looking for something moan about', I fear.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:13 - Feb 18 with 4559 viewsNorthstaNder

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:02 - Feb 18 by BlueBadger

'I am desperate looking for something moan about', I fear.

As the team played well he can't moan about that, so has to find something!
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:17 - Feb 18 with 4535 viewsGreenwichBlue1

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:13 - Feb 18 by NorthstaNder

If you take this view, why don't we go for mixed seating fellas and allow anyone to sit wherever they like?
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:19 - Feb 18 with 4519 viewsGreenwichBlue1

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:13 - Feb 18 by NorthstaNder

No problem with team. Impressed by them, as I was on a Tuesday night. No doubt, you were there too?
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:25 - Feb 18 with 4460 viewscharlie1

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:17 - Feb 18 by GreenwichBlue1

If you take this view, why don't we go for mixed seating fellas and allow anyone to sit wherever they like?

You mean as happens with every single other spectator sport played anywhere in the world?
Leeds fans (n/t) on 22:25 - Feb 18 with 4449 viewsGreenwichBlue1

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:19 - Feb 18 by GreenwichBlue1

No problem with team. Impressed by them, as I was on a Tuesday night. No doubt, you were there too?

[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 22:27]
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:29 - Feb 18 with 4411 viewsGreenwichBlue1

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:00 - Feb 18 by ITFC_Forever

What's the problem then?

The answer is yep.
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:35 - Feb 18 with 4369 viewsGreenwichBlue1

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:25 - Feb 18 by charlie1

You mean as happens with every single other spectator sport played anywhere in the world?

Not true and certainly exceptional in professional football.
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 23:12 - Feb 18 with 4233 viewscharlie1

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:35 - Feb 18 by GreenwichBlue1

Not true and certainly exceptional in professional football.

It was a very broad comment I admit, but if you can tell me of any other sport where fans are completely segregated then I'll gladly accept I was wrong.
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 23:25 - Feb 18 with 4149 viewsBlue_Order

Eating all our pies 😂
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 23:28 - Feb 18 with 4127 viewsBlue_Order

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 23:12 - Feb 18 by charlie1

It was a very broad comment I admit, but if you can tell me of any other sport where fans are completely segregated then I'll gladly accept I was wrong.

Quidditch. You wouldn't ever see Hufflepuffs in the Slytherin end.
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 23:44 - Feb 18 with 4057 viewsjeera

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 23:25 - Feb 18 by Blue_Order

Eating all our pies 😂

That's the one thing I could be upset about.

Just.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 23:50 - Feb 18 with 4015 viewsBlue_Order

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 23:44 - Feb 18 by jeera

That's the one thing I could be upset about.

Just.

I'm raging tbh. It better not have been the Balti's, else Evans will be hearing from me and all.
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 07:19 - Feb 19 with 3762 viewsTractorWood

I'm surprised the empty seats didn't have a word with them.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 07:24 - Feb 19 with 3740 viewstiptreeblue

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 23:12 - Feb 18 by charlie1

i can see both points on this, but if something had kicked off. and lets face it, the police don`t normally close off portman road for any old team, what would have been said then after the horse has bolted?. that is why it should still be home fans only. I have always wondered why, when the home club know it`s not going to be a sellout, don`t have an area ready to put away fans in if they find any when the away section is sold out, then they could be stewarded properly
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 07:31 - Feb 19 with 3710 viewsTractorWood

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 07:24 - Feb 19 by tiptreeblue

i can see both points on this, but if something had kicked off. and lets face it, the police don`t normally close off portman road for any old team, what would have been said then after the horse has bolted?. that is why it should still be home fans only. I have always wondered why, when the home club know it`s not going to be a sellout, don`t have an area ready to put away fans in if they find any when the away section is sold out, then they could be stewarded properly

Just give them a bigger allocation. We have empty seats, want the money there were no reports of any issues yesterday and we out sang them anyway.

The trains being poor are the biggest problem.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 08:23 - Feb 19 with 3575 viewsBluebell

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 22:29 - Feb 18 by GreenwichBlue1

The answer is yep.

So to "Were they abusive and antagonising Town fans around then? No?
What's the problem then? " your answer is "yep"

Does that mean they were being abusive and antaginising Town fans, if so the perhaps you should have told the stewards.

If not then why were you worried? Were you scared they might say nasty words to you?

Grow a pair and be thankful for the extra money coming into the club.
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 08:50 - Feb 19 with 3502 viewsThisIsMyUsername

I've heard that Mr Evans is sh1tting his pants as we speak...

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 08:56 - Feb 19 with 3482 viewsPinewoodblue

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 08:23 - Feb 19 by Bluebell

So to "Were they abusive and antagonising Town fans around then? No?
What's the problem then? " your answer is "yep"

Does that mean they were being abusive and antaginising Town fans, if so the perhaps you should have told the stewards.

If not then why were you worried? Were you scared they might say nasty words to you?

Grow a pair and be thankful for the extra money coming into the club.

To be fair go the OP it does make a mockery of the decision to make it all ticket to avoid away fans in home areas.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 09:31 - Feb 19 with 3347 viewsBluebell

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 08:56 - Feb 19 by Pinewoodblue

To be fair go the OP it does make a mockery of the decision to make it all ticket to avoid away fans in home areas.

It happens everywhere though. We often read on here that our fans have bought tickets in the home ends of grounds.

There were more that enough stewards and police if there was any problems. I doubt the Town fans would have let anything happen either.

At £32 a ticket, good luck to them. I never agree with all ticket games. It stops true Town fans who decide on the day to go to a game.

The more the merrier I say and I am a female and I wasn't scared.
Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 09:31 - Feb 19 with 3348 viewstractorboy7777

We had a Leeds fan in north stand upper a few years back when we beat them 4-1. Was a great laugh with him. Was quite good that they scored early on that day as otherwise he wouldn't have made himself known!

I can't imagine it would have been the same the other way round, a Town fan in the Leeds end though. And that is why they need segregation.

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 10:45 - Feb 19 with 3160 viewsbritbiker

Leeds fans in Cobbold home section... on 09:31 - Feb 19 by tractorboy7777

We had a Leeds fan in north stand upper a few years back when we beat them 4-1. Was a great laugh with him. Was quite good that they scored early on that day as otherwise he wouldn't have made himself known!

I can't imagine it would have been the same the other way round, a Town fan in the Leeds end though. And that is why they need segregation.

I went to chelsea away a few years back in their home e d. We parked the bus and didn't go o er the half way line. Chelsea scored a s reamer at the end and the home fans didn't even get why I didn't celebrate with them. Mind you all their fans appeared to be foreign one day trippers who didn't know their own team. That's modern day prem fans for you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024