Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights 13:49 - Feb 26 with 2028 viewsclive_baker

Would love him to score an injury time winner though

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 13:50 - Feb 26 with 2007 viewsDublinBlue84

I don't like to judge a player after only a few games, but what is he meant to do?

He cannot hold ball up or pass so far H doesn't even look that good in the air.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 13:51 - Feb 26 with 1984 viewsclive_baker

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 13:50 - Feb 26 by DublinBlue84

I don't like to judge a player after only a few games, but what is he meant to do?

In his defence it's a massive step up which will take time...if ever

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 13:52 - Feb 26 with 1979 viewsTrequartista

He looks like a player who cost about 10k from a non league club

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 13:53 - Feb 26 with 1931 viewssparks

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 13:52 - Feb 26 by Trequartista

Not won a header, which is what he was there to do presumably.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 13:54 - Feb 26 with 1917 viewscruncher

Agreed he looked dire but he tried but out of his depth.
Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 13:55 - Feb 26 with 1884 viewsBackToRussia

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 13:52 - Feb 26 by Trequartista

Reserve for a non league club.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 14:00 - Feb 26 with 1789 viewsBLUEBEAT

Doubt Pitman would have made an impact either, the way Norwich were bossing things...

Poll: W or W

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 14:00 - Feb 26 with 1773 viewsElderGrizzly

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 13:54 - Feb 26 by cruncher

Agreed he looked dire but he tried but out of his depth.

Lets just shoot him and fling him out with the trash then? FFS 🙄

Give a player a chance, not judging on a 20 minute game where we were on the back foot
Login to get fewer ads

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 14:01 - Feb 26 with 1751 viewsbournemouthblue

He's ultimately a bit of a project for MM & TC

He isn't in the same class bracket as Murphy but then few if any of our transfer targets were

We'll see if he develops over the next season or two

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 14:09 - Feb 26 with 1643 viewstractorshark

He looks out of his depth but that should be no surprise given he looked out of his depth when Yeovil were in the Championship.
He's got height but no physical presence and gets knocked off the ball too easily.
That said, he deserves time and I agree with the poster who says he's a project - a low-risk one at that.
Who knows he may develop but the early signs suggest he's got a long way to go.
Pitman must be frustrated after seeing that. He should have come on.
Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 14:17 - Feb 26 with 1575 viewscruncher

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 14:00 - Feb 26 by ElderGrizzly

Lets just shoot him and fling him out with the trash then? FFS 🙄

Give a player a chance, not judging on a 20 minute game where we were on the back foot

God I know you are anew username but fcuk me stop being a complete prick it's opinions on here why the sarcasm?
Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 14:22 - Feb 26 with 1530 viewsstrikalite

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 14:09 - Feb 26 by tractorshark

He looks out of his depth but that should be no surprise given he looked out of his depth when Yeovil were in the Championship.
He's got height but no physical presence and gets knocked off the ball too easily.
That said, he deserves time and I agree with the poster who says he's a project - a low-risk one at that.

Agree re Pitman, the best finisher in our squad should have come on, if the ball breaks for us in or around their box, he's certainly the man you'd want on the end of it..
Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 15:49 - Feb 26 with 1297 viewsSchmoke

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 14:17 - Feb 26 by cruncher

God I know you are anew username but fcuk me stop being a complete prick it's opinions on here why the sarcasm?

Said the pot to the kettle.......
Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 15:59 - Feb 26 with 1240 viewspistonbroke

A new user name maybe but an old poster
Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 17:22 - Feb 26 with 1112 viewsreusersfreekicks

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 14:09 - Feb 26 by tractorshark

Agree re Pitman - at least he has technique and can score goals - Moore was embarrassing. Fear he could be another of Mick's stubborn projects where someone is given a lot more chances than his ability warrants.
Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 18:48 - Feb 26 with 967 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Why do you think the sarcasm. He's a fan with a brain and sticking up for a player who is being shot down for very little. Proper fan, you wouldnt understand.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 18:53 - Feb 26 with 941 viewsReuser_is_God

He looked awful

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 18:53 - Feb 26 with 940 viewscruncher

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 18:48 - Feb 26 by Terry_Nutkins

Why do you think the sarcasm. He's a fan with a brain and sticking up for a player who is being shot down for very little. Proper fan, you wouldnt understand.

Yes what ever nutter.
Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 18:56 - Feb 26 with 901 viewsBlueAllOver

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 13:50 - Feb 26 by DublinBlue84

Played well in the northern away games and in U23, so usual over
reaction after not setting the world alight in today's game.
Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 18:59 - Feb 26 with 872 viewsSwansea_Blue

Considering where he's come from, I reckon the guy needs this season and the summer before we'll know if he can adjust.

He won balls ok, but speed of thought/play was lacking and players could nip in and nick it from him with ease. Long way to go for him to get up to speed by the looks of it. But not easy coming into that match for 10-15 mins.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Moore looks like a rabbit in headlights on 19:00 - Feb 26 with 863 viewssuperfan

Give the lad a break. Plenty of time to coach him and make him a Championship player. Judge him after he is given a run in the side, which won't be for quite a while.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024