Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What could or might happen...... 15:31 - Apr 2 with 945 viewsmadmouse1959

Just to put right some of the comments and speculation on here. We all know that McCarthy is either waiting for the "pay-off" ....hanging on to be here next season with new funds.......or he is lined up to be the next Arsenal manager . We acknowledge the fact that Evans is reluctant to terminate costly contracts. We, the supporters, now guess McCarthy is not going to relinquish his contract and walk away........

So, if McCarthy is that highly thought of by Evans as is suggested....McCarthy might become "Director of Football" and Terry Conner then becomes the manager. !!! How about that.....ha ha ha The chuckle brothers remain in power.

shampoo dave

What could or might happen...... on 15:37 - Apr 2 with 905 viewsLord_Lucan

That's just about the worst possible outcome.

Thanks for putting that in my mind.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What could or might happen...... on 15:40 - Apr 2 with 889 viewsblueislander

Conner's only attempt , albeit very brief, at being a Manager, was not conspicuously successful
What could or might happen...... on 21:51 - Apr 2 with 741 viewsmadmouse1959

What could or might happen...... on 15:40 - Apr 2 by blueislander

Conner's only attempt , albeit very brief, at being a Manager, was not conspicuously successful

Well, as we are all being kept in the dark anything is possible. Evans wants to carry on running this club in the championship as cheaply as possible. Paying up contracts is something he would want to avoid. Evans does not seem to be concerned with the falling attendances and even increased prices. He should be worried with the boring football that's being served up. Keeping McCarthy and Conner at the club will certainly not be popular even if funds are given to recruit players. I am one of many who believes Evans will destroy this club simply because he has blind faith in the clowns running this club .

shampoo dave

What could or might happen...... on 03:43 - Apr 3 with 599 viewsBinner

What could or might happen...... on 21:51 - Apr 2 by madmouse1959

Well, as we are all being kept in the dark anything is possible. Evans wants to carry on running this club in the championship as cheaply as possible. Paying up contracts is something he would want to avoid. Evans does not seem to be concerned with the falling attendances and even increased prices. He should be worried with the boring football that's being served up. Keeping McCarthy and Conner at the club will certainly not be popular even if funds are given to recruit players. I am one of many who believes Evans will destroy this club simply because he has blind faith in the clowns running this club .

But we are not being "kept in the dark". MM said weeks ago that he would consider his position after the season is finished provided, of course, that Evans doesn't sack him in the meantime. That is the current position and it is out in the open.

As for Terry Connor being manager - even Evans wouldn't be that daft...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

What could or might happen...... on 04:43 - Apr 3 with 565 viewstextbackup

We won 4-0 with TC in charge

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024