Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
perhaps we need a Dougie cam, if he plays Tuesday. (n/t) 17:37 - Apr 3 with 420 viewsPinewoodblue

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

perhaps we need a Dougie cam, if he plays Tuesday. (n/t) on 17:44 - Apr 3 with 421 viewstextbackup

I've been so bored at games that I've watched him for long periods at a time, there is no way MM or his coaching team watch the games back, and if they do they chose to ignore his proformace, because he is so pointless that it's beyond a joke.
Offers nothing in attack, barley tackles in defensive, loses countless headers. Team mates don't pass to him as they know it's coming straight back without him even looking up.
He's awful.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

perhaps we need a Dougie cam, if he plays Tuesday. (n/t) on 17:46 - Apr 3 with 407 viewsclive_baker

Maybe we could have a word with that Geordie, she could stick it up on Twitter again.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

perhaps we need a Dougie cam, if he plays Tuesday. (n/t) on 17:51 - Apr 3 with 396 viewsJ2BLUE

Maybe, rather than abusing a player for not being good enough, you could target the man who picks him? The treatment of Douglas is a disgrace. He's not good enough but can anyone say he doesn't try?

Stop looking for opportunities to slate him and concentrate on MM/ME. Douglas will be gone in the summer so it's wasted effort and unfair.

Pick your battles more wisely.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

perhaps we need a Dougie cam, if he plays Tuesday. (n/t) on 17:54 - Apr 3 with 390 viewstextbackup

perhaps we need a Dougie cam, if he plays Tuesday. (n/t) on 17:51 - Apr 3 by J2BLUE

Maybe, rather than abusing a player for not being good enough, you could target the man who picks him? The treatment of Douglas is a disgrace. He's not good enough but can anyone say he doesn't try?

Stop looking for opportunities to slate him and concentrate on MM/ME. Douglas will be gone in the summer so it's wasted effort and unfair.

Pick your battles more wisely.

J2, mate seriously, at most Douglas gets a few moans about him from "someone in row behind me" it's never a full on anti him chant, it's always a moan or groan,mother same that anyone that underpreforms gets. It is a million miles off what MM and some on here want you to believe, I promise you

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

perhaps we need a Dougie cam, if he plays Tuesday. (n/t) on 18:02 - Apr 3 with 370 viewsclive_baker

perhaps we need a Dougie cam, if he plays Tuesday. (n/t) on 17:54 - Apr 3 by textbackup

J2, mate seriously, at most Douglas gets a few moans about him from "someone in row behind me" it's never a full on anti him chant, it's always a moan or groan,mother same that anyone that underpreforms gets. It is a million miles off what MM and some on here want you to believe, I promise you

Reading this board and Mick's comments anyone would turn up tomorrow expecting to see fans lining the front of the stands, frothing at the mouth chanting anti Douglas songs. It's a few moans and groans at a misplaced pass from some half asleep supporters. Surprises me that a bloke who played for Millwall 30 years ago would even register it.

Having said that, I feel like the atmosphere has the potential to be very toxic on Saturday if we're behind. Especially if tomorrow doesn't go well. The sparseness of Portman Road dilutes it among the 17,000 empty seats. 2,000 away fans with a few beers in them might be a bit less forgiving.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024