Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical 20:15 - May 1 with 3842 viewsDolly2.0

'To Replace Mick' list, would you still be a Mick Outer?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 20:21 - May 1 with 2943 viewstaximan

what if mourinho was top of the list, would you still be an inner ?
Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 20:23 - May 1 with 2956 viewsJ2BLUE

Having not been to a game all season I don't think i'm really either but Megson is surely not an actual option? I know he was considered years ago but i'd be amazed if he was anywhere near the full list let alone the short list.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 20:34 - May 1 with 2917 viewsdavblue

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 20:23 - May 1 by J2BLUE

Having not been to a game all season I don't think i'm really either but Megson is surely not an actual option? I know he was considered years ago but i'd be amazed if he was anywhere near the full list let alone the short list.

He has a lot of the pre requisites. Promotion from the championship....
Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 20:51 - May 1 with 2888 viewsBlueBadger

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 20:34 - May 1 by davblue

He has a lot of the pre requisites. Promotion from the championship....

We here at the 'Megson Out' committee are desperately hoping that he isn't too friendly with Harry Redknapp.
[Post edited 1 May 2017 20:51]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:00 - May 1 with 2852 viewsDolly2.0

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 20:21 - May 1 by taximan

what if mourinho was top of the list, would you still be an inner ?

a) It's not very likely is it?

b) Who said I'm an inner?

c) Are you going to answer my first question?

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:02 - May 1 with 2843 viewsTexaco73

That's just a 'careful what you wish for' question.
Sometimes you just have to take calculated risks to move on.
Mick is stable, but I get the impression that many on here want a bit of excitement and hope.
Sure it may go t1ts up, but then it also may not.
Gary Megson scored a bullet header for us in a win over Nodge. So he already has a better record in E A derbies than MM.
Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:02 - May 1 with 2866 viewsLord_Lucan

Clegg was tasked to come up with a list of potential managers who would be completely unacceptable for the fans. Megson topped the list.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:03 - May 1 with 2836 viewsWeWereZombies

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:00 - May 1 by Dolly2.0

a) It's not very likely is it?

b) Who said I'm an inner?

c) Are you going to answer my first question?

Where is the middle ground on the Megson/Mourinho scale?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:04 - May 1 with 2835 viewsDolly2.0

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:02 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

Clegg was tasked to come up with a list of potential managers who would be completely unacceptable for the fans. Megson topped the list.

Is that true or are you going to whoosh me?

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:08 - May 1 with 2811 viewsLord_Lucan

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:04 - May 1 by Dolly2.0

Is that true or are you going to whoosh me?

It is true.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:10 - May 1 with 2825 viewsPhilTWTD

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:02 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

Other way around, Clegg asked members of staff for names of managers who fans would find unacceptable. Megson, Cotterill etc were among those suggested, I believe.
Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:14 - May 1 with 2777 viewsSuperfrans

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:10 - May 1 by PhilTWTD

Other way around, Clegg asked members of staff for names of managers who fans would find unacceptable. Megson, Cotterill etc were among those suggested, I believe.

That's brilliant. I have a new found admiration for Clegg after reading that. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:17 - May 1 with 2772 viewsLord_Lucan

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:10 - May 1 by PhilTWTD

Same same. Clegg was detailed with the task and asked around.

You are being very pedantic dear leader.

TBH I always thought Clegg was a very underestimated man, although I know some of the football men there weren't keen on him.

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:20 - May 1 with 2749 viewsSuperfrans

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:17 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

Same same. Clegg was detailed with the task and asked around.

You are being very pedantic dear leader.

TBH I always thought Clegg was a very underestimated man, although I know some of the football men there weren't keen on him.

Do we know who else was on this list?

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:30 - May 1 with 2721 viewsHoppersblue10

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:20 - May 1 by Superfrans

Do we know who else was on this list?

Mick McCarthy was on it!

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:38 - May 1 with 2693 viewsSuperfrans

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:30 - May 1 by Hoppersblue10

Mick McCarthy was on it!

Ha. I suspect he would be now, along with Megson (still), Warnock maybe?

The odd thing is, I can't think of too many managers who Town fans would be united against, apart from Megson...

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:42 - May 1 with 2676 viewsAdmiralFunge

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:38 - May 1 by Superfrans

Ha. I suspect he would be now, along with Megson (still), Warnock maybe?

The odd thing is, I can't think of too many managers who Town fans would be united against, apart from Megson...

Allardyce!

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:56 - May 1 with 2609 viewsIllinoisblue

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:42 - May 1 by AdmiralFunge

Allardyce!

he'd get us promoted

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 22:03 - May 1 with 2597 viewsDolly2.0

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:03 - May 1 by WeWereZombies

Where is the middle ground on the Megson/Mourinho scale?

I don't know, I didn't invent the scale.

on 22:06 - May 1 with 2589 views_

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:56 - May 1 by Illinoisblue

he'd get us promoted

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 22:07 - May 1 with 2586 viewsAdmiralFunge

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 21:56 - May 1 by Illinoisblue

he'd get us promoted

Not with these resources.

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 22:08 - May 1 with 2582 viewsAdmiralFunge

on 22:06 - May 1 by _

It's huperbolic, of course - but I must say that I agree.

There's many managers I dislike, some a great deal - Allardyce is the only one I despise.

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 22:12 - May 1 with 2563 viewsSuperfrans

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 22:08 - May 1 by AdmiralFunge

There's many managers I dislike, some a great deal - Allardyce is the only one I despise.

But there are some who think he would do a good job for us.

Megson is universally disliked here. I can't imagine anyone wanting him at PR. There aren't many other managers you can say that about.

on 22:14 - May 1 with 2561 views_

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 22:08 - May 1 by AdmiralFunge

Another thing - Mick Outers, if Gary Megson were top of this mythical on 22:21 - May 1 with 2537 viewsAdmiralFunge

on 22:14 - May 1 by _

I'm with you, brother.

Dear Leader might want an 'allegedly' in that last post though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024